66a & 76 info

Moosey69

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-08 AT 08:51PM (MST)[p]I also posted this in the Elk forum but I was wondering if anyone has any info on 66a or 76 Elk. I was Wondering how the herds are looking this year compared to previous years? Myself brother inlaw and father inlaw will be there for the Oct.15 season and have only hunted deer in the area before, so if anyone who did not get drawn this year would like to share some good places to look it would be very much appreciated.
Thank you.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-08 AT 08:32PM (MST)[p]Moosie call me in a week I have a early rifle tag there and might have some info for you that I can share as long as I can find my own info to share I have been sworn to secrecy for the info that has been given to me

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Utah
801-725-5262

Clynt,
Thanks, I will keep your # and call you around the second week of Oct. Any info you could give me would be great.

Leo

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom