6a turkey poacher!!

crazymonkey

While hunting turkey in 6a my buddy and I came across some jack wagons crime scene. Anybody hunting by buck mtn lookout see anybody hunting the tank on the 9353p . Probably Monday or Tuesday . We came across 3 skinned out birds on Wednesday and one bird shot in the leg and head that was left on the bank of the tank. It's only 30-40 yds across and the skinned birds were within 40 yds of the water and other bird . Please call it in if you saw anything. They had to know they did wrong as they cleaned up the shells . All but 1 green remington 3 inch mag .

20231011_124024.jpg

20231011_124145.jpg

20231011_123445.jpg

20231011_123701.jpg

No it's just a over limit . If you self report you'd probably see a ticket and a fine . Most of the time it's at the discretion of the officers . When you poach it's different you get a much bigger fine and probably a loss of your hunting license for awhile . They can also take your guns and hunting gear as evidence and good luck getting it back.

It's definitely still poaching. If I go and shoot a big buck out of season but then feel bad and turn myself in its not poaching? You must not know how the azgfd works. I've seen several people turn themselves in for honest mistakes and they get raked over the coals for minor offenses. Just listen to the commission meetings every month and if someone is there it's almost always an automatic 5 year suspension regardless of what happened. Those officers have one thing on their minds and that's to ticket as many as possible to get promoted.

It's definitely still poaching. If I go and shoot a big buck out of season but then feel bad and turn myself in its not poaching? You must not know how the azgfd works. I've seen several people turn themselves in for honest mistakes and they get raked over the coals for minor offenses. Just listen to the commission meetings every month and if someone is there it's almost always an automatic 5 year suspension regardless of what happened. Those officers have one thing on their minds and that's to ticket as many as possible to get promoted.
It's absolutely poaching if you shoot anything in a closed season. And I have listened in on some meetings . Usually it's a clear case against the person . Last one was a guide running cellular trail cameras and took a few mtn lions . Clearly broke the rules and absolutely knew better but still did it . Most are take in closed season or illegal methods . Honest mistakes are Honest mistakes! When you clearly hit a bird not once but twice and keep shooting at other birds your going to have problems. These guys knew they screwed up for sure as they did pick up there shotgun hulls . All except one a green remington mag shell .

Thats what I was gonna Say . Greedy G & F want every penny they can get . Many states have closed fall season on Turkey. A Hen can have 18 to 20 Poults, of that only a third are lucky to make it . Killing Hens is Stupid. Its taking away future hunts. People that Hunt them don't realize or don't care . Last thing Like Longranger said with G & F You are Guilty until proven Inocent. Sad..............BULL!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom