7.1 quake in Alaska

sageadvice

Long Time Member
Not to make lite of any reported injuries... from what i hear about the price of food there, got to be a million bucks worth of food destroyed just there in that one row. :)

9837920x920.jpg

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

i shop at the grocery outlet, pay $1.00 for a $3.00 bag. Let's buy em for one and sell em for fifteen Bess. We could make Bank!

7.1 could rock a person's world. I wouldn't a wanted to be there.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Here's a photo of one of our earthquakes back in 1992. A 6.9

6135enf1.jpg

When water splashes out of the toilets and your refrigerator ends up in the middle of the kitchen unplugged, it's time to head for the door.

We've had 3 or 4 around 4.0 since Jan. 1st. If I had any brains I would move while I can.

Eel, that's nothing bud, you should'a seen some of the Partys i threw in the 80's! :)

Dumpster divers probably like big earthquakes.

Joey

Eel you better worry about THE BIG ONE that they say is many years overdue on the Washington, Oregon, and Northern CA. coast. I believe it is the two plates pushing together just off the pacific coastline.

The experts are predicting a new shoreline quite a few miles inland when that one hits at over 9. Make sure you are not out in the ocean on your kayak that day as you will be riding one heck of a big wave.

RELH

I live 4 miles from Kenai,right on the Kenai river. Quake was a big roller not real sharp jolt. Cat went crazy, dogs sleep right through it. Wife was in that same safeway as picture at noon was already all cleaned up, much better than those hurricans down south

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom