7 day wait

MrRogers

I feel I’m the first idiot to suffer the 7 day wait. Bought a rifle off of MM and arrived just past May15th. Horrible policy from our local communist governor. I know there is currently a lawsuit in play to challenge such policy that only impacts law abiding citizens. I’m fully aware that she decided to outlaw open or conceal carry in Albuquerque as part of her “health” agenda. How do we push back? Who can we donate to or contact? It seems most of this states representatives are for such garbage. I figure we have to find a way to come together to push back. If you live here and vote for these people I question why?

I feel I’m the first idiot to suffer the 7 day wait. Bought a rifle off of MM and arrived just past May15th. Horrible policy from our local communist governor. I know there is currently a lawsuit in play to challenge such policy that only impacts law abiding citizens. I’m fully aware that she decided to outlaw open or conceal carry in Albuquerque as part of her “health” agenda. How do we push back? Who can we donate to or contact? It seems most of this states representatives are for such garbage. I figure we have to find a way to come together to push back. If you live here and vote for these people I question why?
We’re way passed legislation and law suits my good man.
Evil can not be legislated! Until we as men have the courage that the men who built this country had we will continue to have our rights chiseled away. The current government is EXACTLY why 2A was implemented in the constitution!

The fierce in 28 Nosler from pushin30. I decided to sell a few at the auction to fund it as my wife stole my tikka in 7mag. I built it for my mountain gun, dialed a load that is super accurate and she kills everything with it. I’m partial to skinny long heavy bullets.

As far as pushing back. I pray it never comes to that but it sure is starting to feel like limited options are left. Have considered moving to more “friendly” states. I love NM but it feels more and more like Commiefornia. Soon we will have a wait and back ground check to buy ammo or components while letting criminals run free. I hope the people wake up to how over-reaching the current administration is. “Can’t fix stupid”

The fierce in 28 Nosler from pushin30. I decided to sell a few at the auction to fund it as my wife stole my tikka in 7mag. I built it for my mountain gun, dialed a load that is super accurate and she kills everything with it. I’m partial to skinny long heavy bullets.

As far as pushing back. I pray it never comes to that but it sure is starting to feel like limited options are left. Have considered moving to more “friendly” states. I love NM but it feels more and more like Commiefornia. Soon we will have a wait and back ground check to buy ammo or components while letting criminals run free. I hope the people wake up to how over-reaching the current administration is. “Can’t fix stupid”
I wanted that rifle so bad but had to spend lotta money for a new combo unit for my house!
You lucky dog !

I’m sorry for my fellow New Mexicans. They are a virus and spread. I did the background check Thursday and will have to wait until this Friday for pickup. A full 7 days is what they are saying is required. Whatever that means. I was always of the opinion to hold our ground. This is a beautiful state and I love the land but at some point with how it is governed you question giving up. California has moved in and taken the same position that ruined that beautiful state here. They have the time and start at city council “volunteer” or the school board and move up. Maybe it is time to sit on a board and upset the “balance”. I work way more than full time and am raising two kids so….

I’m sorry for my fellow New Mexicans. They are a virus and spread. I did the background check Thursday and will have to wait until this Friday for pickup. A full 7 days is what they are saying is required. Whatever that means. I was always of the opinion to hold our ground. This is a beautiful state and I love the land but at some point with how it is governed you question giving up. California has moved in and taken the same position that ruined that beautiful state here. They have the time and start at city council “volunteer” or the school board and move up. Maybe it is time to sit on a board and upset the “balance”. I work way more than full time and am raising two kids so….
Just have it shipped to El Paso next time !

i remember back in the early 90's i bought a pistol and had to wait a week to go pick it up. i can't remember if there was a waiting period or it just took that long for the background checks.

Hate to hear that. I lived there in the early 90s while in the USAF at Kirtland and loved it. Still love to visit and hunt when the blocks turn green.

I feel your pain to a lessor degree. All of the big cities in Texas are blue and some typically RED counties are turning blue. The state will be purple before long at the rate the invasion is going.

I'm on the MLG Troll 7-day list as well. These laws are the dumbest flipp'n lie to voters and infringement on law-abiding residents. They could go after criminals or bomb fires by the homeless, gang bangers, but nah let's screw with the people who produce.

I can pick mine up Saturday, finally doing the 7mm PRC.

I feel bad for us but worse for the guys who live 2-3 hours from the local gun shop and get to commute twice both ways. Or if your a lady who has a stalker and has a 7 day wait to protect herself. This does absolutely nothing for public safety and MLG knows it. It is just a way to make us “deplorables” suffer.

Go on “YouTube” and punch in ABQ RAW see all the killing in ABQ and tell me if any one of those thugs are waiting the 7 days for their gun. The American dream in NM is to steal a Walmart shopping cart, find a blue tarp, pick out a spot on a sidewalk and set up camp. MLG and the liberal democrats created this mess and now the law abiding citizens will pay for it.

Go on “YouTube” and punch in ABQ RAW see all the killing in ABQ and tell me if any one of those thugs are waiting the 7 days for their gun. The American dream in NM is to steal a Walmart shopping cart, find a blue tarp, pick out a spot on a sidewalk and set up camp. MLG and the liberal democrats created this mess and now the law abiding citizens will pay for it.
It’s the agenda my friend! They’re accomplishing exactly what they’ve intended to for 100 years .

This woman speaks the truth to the world!
I know most of us don’t have time to watch this, but we’ll damn sure go home and binge watch Netflix. The caption on the page will give y’all the jest !

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom