7 legged spider....

Wiszard

Long Time Member
So, I've heard Anderson Silva took this re-match against Weidman just for kicks....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Before the fight, Silva's kickboxing trainer shouted to Anderson, "Break a leg"!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I agree, Complete. Sux to end a career that way. He was a dominant figure and mainstay not only in the UFC but MMA in general. The sport will not be the same without him.

Good one, Feleno.

I hear he's already got offers to play opposite Johnny Depp in the Pirates of the Carribean movies as "Peg Leg".

Anybody got any 'Foot'age of this Kick?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I sure wish I coulda seen somebody just Beat His Brains out!

He was one un-predictable Arrogant #####!

One goofy SOB!

Wonder if that Hurt?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Kevin Ware playing for Louisville last year was harder to look at.

Cannot imagine continuing his career now. He played the fool in the first fight not taking it serious and now his career most likely is over.
What a crash.

Silva had a metal rod inserted into his leg after the fight when UFC took him to LV Hospital...said he would be out of commission for 6 months and what after that depends on him and Drs.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Good thing he had thick skin or they would be looking for his foot in the bleachers.

Be interesting to see if he can come back from that.

I rented this PPV and it didn't disappoint. One thing I noticed was I really think Silva was intimidated going into this fight. Weidman just simply isn't intimidated and I really think that got into Silva's head. Anything could have happened, we will never know but I think Weidman was well on his way to his second win over Silva. Regardless of what I think I hope he can have a full recovery and he will go down as one of the greatest.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

He won't come back. Kicking is a big part of his game and now it will weigh heavy on his mind. He'll be afraid to kick a Nerf football.

I wouldn't have minded being the meat in a Meisha / Ronda sandwich. Both kind of cute with a little makeup. Glad to see Ronda win but geez what a ##### she can be.

I won $10 on this fight. My buddy wanted to bet me $300, but, I was to big of wussy.

Weidman, is a pretty well rounded fighter.

I don't care for Rousey...she plays the "mean, badass" card too much. I think she comes off ridiculous acting tough. She's like Diego Sanchez...making faces to intimidate. I don't blame her for not shaking hands. Here's the deal...just because the person you hate fought a good fight doesn't change them as a person. If Rousey hated Tate before hand, why would a good fight change that?

I was really disappointed with Chris Leben. I thought he'd put on a better performance than that. He is done with fighting I think. He didn't have the wreckless, zombie-like fight he normally has. His fight against Wanderlei Silva was awesome.

Glad to see Travis Browne win. JOsh Barnett is a douche. I hate cocky mother-truckers. Travis Browne could have a title shot if he wins his next fight.

I broke my leg in the exact same spot about 20 years ago playing baseball. It was a double-play situation gone bad and dude running from first to second slid right into my leg and snapped it in half. He hit me so hard, I flipped completely over and could feel my leg flopping around like Silva's before I hit the ground. I now have a metal rod in my leg from my knee to my ankle and the doc told me to always remember that next time it won't break, it'll bend! That's enough to make a dude think twice about his future activities in life. I would think AS will be in the same boat and probably hang up the gloves.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom