7000 in onw week

This must be a lie, all I hear is border apprehensions are waaaay down.

#livelikezac

So I have a serious question about the border. If a wall is built on the border how do you do that where terrain doesn't work for a wall? Such as in the Rio Grande River which is the border across much of Texas. I was reading an article recently that stated current fencing in places is as much as 70 miles from the border, on the US side. If we build the wall in the same place aren't we giving Mexico that land in between? It will become even more of a no-mans-land than it is already because the wall will be uncrossable. So what about land in that strip owned by private American citizens?

NVBighorn I will try to answer YOUR SERIOUS QUESTION. The wall will mainly go up in urban areas where you have buildings on both sides of the border.
These areas allow the illegals to gather in a building or area for a mad dash across the border and within a couple minutes enter a "safehouse" building on the U.S. side before border patrol can get boots on the ground in that area. Border patrol can not just search all those buildings unless they saw which building the illegals ran into under "hot pursuit" laws. The illegals sit tight until border patrol is out of the area and move on to the next location further inside the interior.

Building the walls there in the Border urban areas then forces enough delay for border patrol to intercept the illegals after using cameras seeing them gathering on the Mexico side and slowing down their mad dash across.

This will also force the illegals to more remote areas, like you mentioned above. These areas require the illegals to travel miles by foot after crossing before they can get to a safe house or disappear into the interior.

This having to travel many miles allow the border patrol to be alerted by ground vibration sensors or cameras or even ground patrol and get boots on the ground and helicopters into the air and intercept the illegals before they have gained a safe house or disappeared into the interior.

The wall at urban areas will stop the fast mad dashes that illegals in groups do in those areas. Also many of them are being used as mules to bring in dope.

RELH

RELH, I know you have so much hate you cant believe it, but that WAS a serious question. Not picking a fight. Not even a comment on the concept of a wall. I get all that about the wall in the cities.

The areas I was asking about have fences now. I would think they would be upgraded in a long range plan for a wall to something more effective than loose barbed wire fences like there are miles of. So that will create or exacerbate the problem I'm asking about. Regardless of the remoteness of the area there are no doubt illegals crossing in those places too. What happens to the private land in that 70 mile strip.

Like I said 4 Decades ago!

They shoulda put an end to it back then!

How You gonna Enforce it?

And How You gonna Afford the Whole Big Picture?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

You Tellin Me people like El Chapo won't find away around it/Over it/Under it?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Lets face it NVBighorn, you are against the wall just because Trump wants it. You are no different then Pelosi or Schumer.

RELH

Let's face it RELH, you are an inbred dimwitted pig fuc&ing wannabe hero. I have said several times on this forum to build the damn wall. I ask real questions about real concerns and you attack me. Typical Trump follower. Never a real answer. Certainly never a real question for Trump.

The border crosses private land, parks, wilderness, important wildlife habitat, watersheds, flood plains, transportation corridors, transmission corridors, etc, etc, etc. I care about this sh!t. I care about the possible environmental consequences. I care about the rights of private property owners, something that at one time mattered to real conservatives.

All you can do is puff up and call me names. Unless Trump tells you something you have no opinion. You can go fuc& yourself.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-19 AT 08:37PM (MST)[p]Looks like you have some very thin skin. You can dish it out, but can not take it. Thank you for the laugh you just gave me with your condescending post.

Only a idiot would ask that question of us as you should know we would not know the answer of what the feds would do. You made up that stupid question as a dig on the President and him wanting the wall.

Why don't you send you question to the proper federal agency that may know the answer. They will do one of three things:

1. Answer your question.

2. ignore your request.

3. very politely tell you to go fuc# yourself.

RELH

You act like you know everything about everything else. You pretend to know who's lying, who's telling the truth, who's economy is supported by what, what causes forest fires, what causes droughts, what tariffs are good, which are bad, all about negotiations with the Saudis over nukes, what crops dude should grow, what supports the ag markets even tho you personally have zero experience with it. You pretend to know EVERYTHING until someone asks a real question.

Forgive me for trying to engage in a meaningful discussion. I know all those concerns I raised are over your head but being the fuc&ing expert you think you are about everything else, I figured you could at least try. But you dont have an answer because your hero hasnt told you what to say yet. GFYS

Forgive me for trying to engage in a meaningful discussion.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, your post #11 was a meaningful discussion. I am beginning to wonder if I am dealing with a juvenile instead of an adult.

RELH

"Lets face it NVBighorn, you are against the wall just because Trump wants it. You are no different then Pelosi or Schumer"

This sort of ended the meaningful conversation. You couldnt just answer my original question. You had to try to put me down and bend the discussion to fit your usual narrative. You always do. I'm sure your psychiatrist has a name for that. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm dealing with a dymentia driven old man living in a smelly old camper in a trailer park.

NVB,

Having a meaningful discussion with a Trump turd like RELH is like trying to push a rope up hill. The phony conservatives who fell in love with Trump, just like lil Kim, only care about conservative issues when there is a Democrat in the White House.

The same guys who whined about executive overreach during the Obama years are willing to throw out the Constitution and follow Trump over the wall and support his National Emergency. Now the founding document is just an inconvenience to Trump's campaign promise so they support the idea of an imperial president.

Private property rights mean diddly squat to them. The Constitution? Meh etc etc.

Nemont

"Mexican cartels, who control access to the river from Reynosa, have wised up, he said, to how long it takes agents to process families. Smugglers are increasingly forcing such migrants to cross in remote areas to distract agents. That provides cover to bring over single adults ?who have few of the same legal protections afforded families with children ? a little further away."

That's a lie. Drug smugglers are using ports of entry. I read that on the internet.

Being called a "Trump Turd" is a compliment in my book as compared to so called conservatives that support Pelosi and Schumer's policy in a back hand way.
You might as well vote liberal Democrat since you support their agenda so well.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-19 AT 02:58PM (MST)[p]Calling you a turd is elevating you in a lot of ways but when you are already lower then whale shyt it is hard to come up with a term to describe what a corrupt retired cop actually is.

You sure learned how to lie before you retired from doughnut eating but hey just like Trump, if you tell a lie often enough and without having to prove a fact, almost any idiot will believe you. Well except a person with a functioning brain.

If you want to call me a liberal and claim I support them, that is as true as you once being called a great cop. We both know it isn't true or accurate.

Keep gumming your oatmeal and taking your ghingko, maybe your gray matter will start working when Trump's schlong is removed from your trachea and you can get some O2 up there.

Nemont

Nemont, you are as phony as a three dollar bill and will always be that way. I was a far better cop then you are as a paper pushing blood sucker getting rich off the backs of baby boomers that you hate.

RELH

All facts aside I love reading eel's responses.

Nemount, you realize you come across as a whiner and an ol windbag?

Dolt,

I give two shyts how I come across. It's the interweb, if this forum was for being better informed and making friends then it would matter some what. I have plenty of friends and Trump lovers don't give a damn about being informed.

Nemont

I knew you couldnt resist :)

Everybody take a look at ol negative nancy

Perhaps what you are saying comes aross as negative, because you are negative, all the time, always, every time, and you never, ever, ever, have one positive thing to say. Like ol Eore on winnie the pooh lol

O gosh, gonna be another rainy day, o gosh, Trump woke up, o gosh, looks like the national debt went up again, o gosh, looks like the economy is doing better, o gosh, looks like we have more conservative judges, o gosh, o gosh, o darn, o gosh

LOVE YA POPS!

The funny thing is I am positive almost 100% of the time. I am positive you are a morally bankrupt retard, I am positive the clown show doesn't care about the future of the country and I am positive you are as clueless about my true nature as Trump is about what causes the trade deficit.

In my world it is always good. I have everything a guy could want or need in life. This little forum is simply entertainment. Retards like you show up and it if funny to me to see how much I can mess with them and have me live rent free in their tiny little minds.

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom