jbloom17

I got lucky this year and drew a moose tag for 71. I've talked to two guys that had the tag and two different biologists. Spent a weekend scouting and setup some cameras but still feel under prepared. I know its not one of the best units but there has to be one 40 inch bull there somewhere. If any of you elk or deer hunters find a good bull in the next few months while your out in the field and would be willing to share where I would be forever grateful! I plan on hunting the first week of October and then go back as many weekends as needed until I get one. If anyone has any information they would be willing to share pms welcomed. Thanks

I had the tag in 2013 when it was broken up into 3 units, rough hunt. Finally shot a little 34? bull with 10 left in the season. Kinda soured me on moose hunting.

7260962352210ccdc4db9abf72a45bdbd8799.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom