7mm Hornady Ammo

Randy11

Does anyone have good/bad experience with hornady? im pretty sure im going to switch from Rem. Corelokts over to a 162 grain boat tail spire point for my 7mm mag. any advice or experience?

I've had great luck with them out of my 25 and 30 '06's. Have killed a pile of all sorts of hogs, deer and an elk. Never had a complaint on performance and have always been quite pleased with the accuracy.

I have used the 162 grain BTSP interlocks for years out of my 7MM guns and had great success. I've never had one fail and they have performed wonderfully. I was shooting down on and elk one day and hit it in the back breaking the back and the bullet continued through the body cavity and broke the off shoulder also.

I shoot hornady out of my 22-250 and has never let down. Excellent accuracy and good price.

I DON'T CARE FOR THE SST'S AS THEY ARE LIKE AN A-BOMB WHEN THEY HIT BONE. BUT I SWITCHED TO INTERBONDS THIS YEAR AND I LOVE THEM. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM. THE JACKET JUST DOES NOT SEPERATE AND ACCURACY IS GOOD. I SHOT A DEER AT ABOUT 70 YARDS HIT LEG BONE ON ENTRANCE, PASSED THROUGH ONE LUNG, EXITED IN FRONT OF FAR LEG. DEER WENT ABOUT 50 YARDS AND EXPIRED. THE BLOOD TRAIL WAS LIKE NOTHING I'VE EVER SEEN.

BONDED BULLETS ARE THE ONLY WAY TO GO, ESPECIALLY FOR MAGNUM SHOOTERS.

I STILL LIKE THE PARTITION BUT HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE INTERBOND.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom