7STW brass

About equal shot of someone giving out their daughters phone number. Let me look, I have a good bit loaded but not sure on empty brass.

Ha. Love that. I have two daughters so it fits well. Maybe to extend the story. I picked up a Borden custom in 7STW with a skeletonized stock. Was at an auction that nobody wanted to bid on it. I gave $1600. I couldn’t pass. I found out I knew the seller. Local gun store owner and he had used it to hunt once with some loads his employee loaded. Maybe 50 rounds through her. He gave me the remaining loaded ammo and one box of nosler new. Super kind. I have accumulated about 60 others but 2 are loaded boxes I have to shoot out. It is super accurate and would love to build a load with a Berger for it but I haven’t acquired enough brass to start. This all started 2-3 years ago. I have primers and powder if that sweetens the deal. I’d like to get going on this project. May come down to 8mm rem mag.

IMG_7607.jpeg

IMG_7608.jpeg

With 7STW any you are willing to part with. I don’t need 1000 but 100 once fired would make it work. Heck I’d buy 20

I wish I had some; should have bought more 15 years ago when you could get it.

There’s some ammo on gunbroker. $120-$150 a box. :oops:

I respect that. Reminds me of my dad. Just turned 77 and has more brass, bullets, primer and powder than he or I will ever load in my lifetime. He doesn’t hunt much anymore. Rarely loads if at all. But getting him to part with anything, guns as well, will never happen. Too bad he never bought any 7STW. Just a “barrel burner” to him.

Easy make from 300 H&H brass......one pass
Gunna be a hell of a yardsale someday. Tikka already called dibs :ROFLMAO:

Come to think of it, I did see some 8mm mag brass somewhere recently, but that sounds like a lot of work.

My stw likes about everything so finding good loads was pretty easy. Hopefully yours is the same.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom