7x7 bull

bigcreekmetal

7271shandons_elk.jpg

My brother in law killed this 7x7 bull a couple days ago off the Salmon. The bases measure 11" in circumference. Pretty cool rack. Looks to me like its regressing?

Ya probably regressing, but you never know with the genetics in that country. Sure as hell makes for a cool back end though with all that mass.

Nice bull, looks old/regressing to me just by the rack configuration. Jet boat hunt, huh? I bet that was a kick!

Nice bull,, yeah I hunt the Salmon river country. There are two types of gentics,,,, really bad and bad. A mature bull will usually be in the 300-310 with a few very rare 350 bulls. I still love hunting the country,,, the good thing is the bulls get that heavy mass. Dont even get me started on the deer gentics.

Tell your brother in-law congrats on a great Idaho bull.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom