8 and 10 years old

vinihunt

with their first big game hunt. I registered our boys hunter safety class in February, they were the youngest students in the course, was happy that they passed, some older kids didn't pass. the boys have been coming with us on hunting trip few times..the boys shot with .243 rifle that I borrowed from a good friend..immature antelope doe and a nice doe,Next hunt is cow elk a day after thanksgiving.
2069boysfirstantelopehunts2012_002.jpg

9375boysfirstantelopehunts2012_023.jpg

572boysfirstantelopehunts2012_026.jpg

4779boysfirstantelopehunts2012_011.jpg

450boysfirstantelopehunts2012_013.jpg

vinihunt

Vinny,

Way to go man! Tell the boys congrats. Lope chops! Those NE antelope are tasty. Where were you guys at. I tried getting you guys some authorizations earlier this summer. Never could get any. Looks like you found some. Maybe next year we can get together and share a disco.

I knew as we saw those boys grow, they would be the ones hunting before too long. Enjoy every bit of it bro. Here's to more safe and memorable hunts with your boys. I love it!!!!

Where are you hunting youth antlerless. Let me know how if I could help.

Vini-man that is sweet, tell them congratulations! Great pics. How are the steaks?

That' awesome. Congrats to your 2 boys on taking their 1st big game. Good luck on their next hunt.

Eldorado

everyone..

our boys said thank you very much for the congrats! thank to "Dad" for get them the permits..

we hunt 1 mile out of Des Monies, unit 58-Fry Ranch area..the ranch are loaded with huge bucks...we saw maybe 50 bucks...they boys can easily kill the bucks..Hopefully draw next year...

now going to find time between football/fall basketball league to practice shooting before elk hunting. They boys only had 2 weekends of shootin before went for antelope!

Crazyelk, pm'ed you...

thank you all again for the congrats..and GOOD LUCK with your hunting season too.. POST some pictures!!!

vinihunt

Congrats to the young hunters. It looks like you got them started in the right direction. Good luck on all your future hunts.

Good job boys, I HOPE they draw a buck tag next year.
I wonder what will be under the x-mas tree for those two. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom