82 late deer

muzzhunter

Anyone hunt it this year, or anyone been out there? How's it looking? How long is it gonna take for the numbers to get back up from the bad winter a couple years ago?

muzz hunter,
I hunted the general hunt for 5 days up until the evening before the unit changed to the late hunt.

I didnt turn up one mature buck.

Couldnt believe I never even jumped 3x3.

Maybe I was hunting in the wrong areas but i ranged from down in the sage all the way up to the divide and was def. disapointed.

I will say that I scouted a few days during the first week of the general hunt and saw a few decent bucks hanging including 1 dandy.

I don't know about Huntin Fool as I don't get it but it wouldn't surprise me. I think Eastmans has had the unit pretty well rated in the past. I just don't want to burn my points yet, but want to get a chance at a second choice hunt. Ready to give Wyoming a try for deer, hoping the management is a little better than Utah.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom