9-11-01

Hard to believe its been about 7 years to the minute of the first plane. Almost as hard to believe something like that hasn't happened since in the US. gotta give the government some credit. a day we'll never forget!

Have a Marine buddy serving right now. To Sgt. Mike Belliston and all those who are serving this great nation, I say thank you. And may god be with you and your loved ones!

amen

dan-henderson_wanderlei-silva.gif

NEVER FORGET

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

To all the innocent victims, firefighters,police officers, and Armed Forces.......we have NOT forgotten.

May all my Brothers Rest in Peace. I will see you all again guarding the streets of Heaven.

Cpl Garry Rimes KIA Apr 01, 2005

Capt James Edge KIA Apr 14, 2005

Cpl Kelly Cannan KIA Apr 20, 2005

Lcpl Marty Mortenson KIA Apr 20, 2005

Cpl Jeffery Starr KIA May 30, 2005

HM2 Cesar Baez KIA Jun 15, 2005

Lcpl Johnathan Flores KIA Jun 15, 2005

Cpl Jessie Jamie KIA Jun 15, 2005

Lcpl Chad Maynard KIA Jun 15, 2005

Cpl Tylor Trovillion KIA Jun 15, 2005

Lcpl Dion Whitley KIA Jun 15, 2005

Lcpl Erik Heldt KIA Jun 16, 2005

Capt John Maloney KIA Jun 16, 2005

Lcpl Adam Strain KIA Aug 3, 2005

SSgt Ramon Gonzales KIA Aug 8, 2005

Lcpl Evanor Herrera KIA Aug 10, 2005

1st Battalion 5th Marines
Operation Iraqi Freedom III
Ramadi, Iraq

Semper Fidelis

Aim Center Mass
rifleman.gif

To all those who have served and are now serving this great country I say THANK YOU!!! I have a brother-in-law and several friends who are severing all over Iraq and Afganistan Stay safe and we'll see you at home. God Bless America Land That I Love
Good Luck and Great Memories

God Bless America, and thanks to all of those who are keeping this country free, and for all of those who in the past have fought to keep this country free.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom