A.B 1595 HELMET LAW FOR SIDE BY SIDES

brownie

Just thought I'D let you know about the new law signed in by Jerry Brown last week. As of January 1, 2013 it will be illegal to ride in a side by side UTV without a helmet. If your machine has a back seat it will no longer be legal to use. If you sit in the front seat, with you back against the seat, and you feet don't touch the floor you can't legally ride in the machine. If you don't like the nanny state protecting you from yourself, you better call your assemblyman and raise hell. IT'S TIME WE TAKE OUR PERSONAL FREEDOMS BACK!

Thanks

Brownie

Brownie, if it has already been signed by Moonbeam, it is a little late to get it changed. With a Democrat majority you will find it almost impossible to pass new law to counter it.

RELH

Yea maybe people who own them would have insurance to cover head injuries so the taxpayers of CA. won't have too.

all atv and utv will be banned soon "EVERYWHERE" EXCEPT PRIVIT PROP!
Already banned in most National Forest, BLM and forget about even taking them to B zone!
I don't hate...had many however I just sold my 08 Rincon because I can't even use in my B zone area and outta states are debating having only atv area like Colorado already does.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom