A couple pics of Blacktail I have taken

• Thread starter Oregon Fishing Guide
  • Start date
O

Oregon Fishing Guide

These are not the biggest Blacktail on the block but for true blacktails taken in Washington they are not too bad. I sure had to hunt for them. Walter (on top)is a 4x4 and Charles (on bottom)is a 4x5. I will show a couple more later and also a Whitetail from Minnesota. It is great learning this computer stuff. Keep a tight line, Jon

Walter.jpg

Charles1.jpg

Very nice blackies. Where abouts in Washington were they taken? Just curios don't have to tell if you don't want. I would certainly be proud of them also.

I grew up in the big city of Toledo. These were both shot just a couple miles from Toledo. I have taken quite a few through the years in that neck of the woods. I don't hunt there any more now that I live in Oregon but there is some good bucks there. If you hunt that area email me and I will tell you the roads and canyons I hunted. Jon

Great bucks! Is toledo in the "Lincon Crick" unit? I am going to be hunting down in that area during the late muzzle loading season. I would really appreciate if you could take the time and drop me a note on some of the area down there. I have only been down there once......Thanks. B_B

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom