A favor to ask...

S

scottyboy

If you guys could, just keep my family in your thoughts.. I'm not much of a religious person, but a thought or two would help us out.

Yesterday in Deming, my cousin was killed my a trucker on I-10 while he was on his motorcyle on his way back home to Hobbs. He and my uncle had done a ride out to San Diego to see my other cousin(his older brother). My uncle had headed back the day before. Jacob decided to stay an extra day to hang out with his brother for an extra day in CA. He stopped here in Tucson for the night on his way back and got up the next morn to make his way home. He was on I-10 in Deming and there is a constuction zone that slows traffic way down going eastbound.. He was behind a Tahoe and out of nowhere, an 18 wheeler came up. The truck never even touched the brakes. He was hit from behind from the 18 wheeler going 80 and smashed into the ass end of the Tahoe. He never knew what hit him. 2 others in the Tahoe passed away as well. Of course, the trucker was unharmed. Jacob was only 23 and had a 1 yr old baby girl.
The State of NM is charging the trucker as I type this.. Should I found out he was high or drunk, there'll be heLL to pay for him when he gets out of prison. My blood is boiling as I type this. Nobody should die like that.

This is the 3rd death we've had to deal with in just the last 2 months.. My Grandfather passed away in late Aug. Then my Granny passed just 2 1/2 weeks ago from a sudden stroke.. I'm tired of going to TX and NM to bury my family. Its been a rough patch for us..

thanks guys.

scottboy

my prayers are with you all..Yes I read that in newspaper! what a sad! I hope everyone in ur family are doingok!

prayers are with you and your all family!!

vinihunt

Sorry for your loss....we all have to go thru losing loved ones sooner or later...

My grandfather beleaved bad things happen in three's....Maybe the struggle is finaly over for your family.

Scott-

Sure sorry to hear about your loss. It is always more difficult to swallow when it is unexpected at at the hands of stupidity but just have peace in the fact that your cousin is in a much better place than this world and in much better hands. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

NMelkhunter

ScottyBoy, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. As I read your words I felt some of your pain, and I wished I had words to offer comfort though I will pray for you and your's , and I will write in a prayer request at the church I go to. Again, I'm sorry for the loss to you and will for certain pray for Scott and his....NM....Larry

Scottyboy,
I am very sorry to hear about your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

sorry to hear the bad news my prayers go out to you and your family always sad to hear of lossing someone that young

muliefanatic

SORRY TO HEAR IT scottyboy!!!

PRAYERS HEADED YOUR WAY & GOD BLESS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Scot,

Just read this.

Sorry Brother, You know where I stand.

Scott, we're gonna have "doe days" down here
in a couple of weeks. You're damned sure invited.
Bring Wifey if you want. Have room for everyone.

Scot, my brother, sorry to hear the news.

If you come visiting, I'll try to Cheer you up
the best I can.

Holler at me sir,}
Laro

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom