A few from today

Torch

Prism and I went out for a few hours today and put a few miles on our boots. We also managed to pick up a few bones along the way. Enjoy.

Picture192Medium.jpg

Picture184Medium.jpg

Picture187Medium.jpg

Picture194Medium.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-07 AT 07:40AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-07 AT 07:39?AM (MST)

Nice pics and nice bone. But if I remember correctly from Prism's videos he uses Swarovskis. So whats up with the Vortex? Are they yours Torch or did Paul switch sides?
1shot1kill

LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-07 AT 11:25AM (MST)[p]Paul is a good friend of mine and we have been hunting together for about 14 years. I don't work for him, but I do help him a little with his videos. With that being said, I don't always use the same products he does and we don't always see eye to eye on everything.

We were both using the Vortex binoculars and they are some sweet glasses. You will have to ask Paul wether or not he has switched sides.

Great find Shane. I wish I could have come along but the honey do list this time of year is pretty extensive. Getting closer to dates for Nevada. I have to figure out my work schedule in Oregon first and then I will let you know. About the vortex, I looked through them at the Richfield show that Paul and I did and they are some great glass for the money. I'm not sure you can beat them.

It's always an adventure!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom