A few more Yip dogs down. Pics!

L

LOWCOUNTRY

Me and my buddy decided to try a calling contest and in those two days we made around 30 sets and were able to call two dogs and one cat in. The dogs didnt make it the cat must have used one of his nine lives. I dont now why I even took a gun my buddy did all the shootin. 14 dogs won the event congrats to those guys. It was a fun event with a ton of great prizes. I look forward to next year.
4b4fbbe85554937c.jpg

4b4fbc2b565dc80f.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-10 AT 07:25AM (MST)[p]LOWCOUNTRY.. Nice job!! 30 stands and 2 dogs 1 cat.. man you guys were working hard!! it's getting that way out here where I am at all the Yotes that are alive are'nt buying the dying rabbit blues much anymore and it's tough to even see any customers during a days calling. Last Saturday I drove an hour & 1/2 made 14 stands and only saw 2 Yotes but they met their maker.

Thanks for sharing!!! You guys kick A$$!!!

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
4b507a715c12c828.jpg

What contest did you enter? Looks like you still had a good time, I think i entered the same one if those are colored zip ties.

Was that the Cortez Colorado hunt? I sure would like get in a few of the western Kansas / Eastern Colorado hunts. We have one tomorrow from 7am to 7pm. Next weekend is our first 24 hr hunt of the year. Needless to say I have been pumped for the past few days. Sign ups tonight and be ready first thing in the morning! It will take probably 2 or 3 cats and 7-8 dogs to win it tomorrow. Last year we called in 12 dogs and killed 7 during the day hunt. Hopefully we will do better this year! Are you planning any more for this spring?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-10 AT 04:21PM (MST)[p]This hunt was held in Cedar City Utah. Had alot of good sponsors for the event to make it possible. Howa, foxpro,savage just to name a few. It was fun and we had a good time even though we got our butts kicked it was worth while. Thats it for me this year on contests. I went back out today made 9 stands with no luck. And man Buzztail you got it right jack bunny anything is poor dog noises was what our ticket or bird distress sounds.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom