A great raffle deal

Ok guys, I very good at raising monies for worth while fundraisers on a face to face situation.
My pitch would go something like this:
I will go up to people that I know, semi know, and say

?Give me x amount of $?s?.

Some would ask what for and some wouldn't. The ones that know me very well just give the monies because they dont want me to keep badgering them until I get what I want. And the others I have to sell them.
So I can't do the face to face obliviously and I can't badger any of you guys because 99.9% of you guys would whip my butt.
So all I have left is selling you, so here it goes.

Vinihunt which we all know on here and is such a stand up guy, father, husband and hunter and who would help anyone any time, and would NEVER COME ON HERE AND HIT YOU GUYS UP FOR MONIES FOR HIS KIDS FOOTBALL TEAM. lucky for him I have no shame! LOL! .

Remember it takes a village to raise a child. We are the village here on MM. Kids that are involved in sports, hunting, and have loving families to come home too after school etc are less likely to get into trouble. The heroine epidemic is taking too many people that we love. Several of us on here have first hand experience in this horrible disease. Let's help the kids busy in sports hunting etc. I just lost a life long friend a month or so ago to it and he was 61. Children are more easily taken over by others. So ponder on that for a while and then think do I what to be part of the village. I know I do and I did.

I also know some people are having their own issues and I totally understand. Sending prayers are better than monies in most cases.

So my final pitch to you all is: ?Look you ain?t going to win and neither am I! Hell I'll piss away $20 on junk at the Quikee Mart?. Keep in mind when you give it always comes back to you 10 fold. Wether in monies when able and prayers and well wishes.

So thank you all for your time.

I'd like to send the challenge out to just a few of our friends here.
Tomvern85
Stinky Stomper (Stinky as rich as you are you should buy at least a dozen) LOL!
NMpaul
Crazey Mazey
Gator
Mozey
BugleinNM (you can write it off of your outfitter business
Servehim
Ltsheets
Founder

P.S. if I would win I will have Vini raffle off the prize just to the people that gave monies and/or prayers here on MM

Peace brothers

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Joe how do we buy one ? That Skins Cowboy game looks great... the wife would go for Broncos. Me and my brother went to the Cowboy Tampa game a few years ago.... the one where Zeke jumped in the barrel.... if you have never been to the Jones Mahal its worth the price.... amazing place.
Jack

LAST EDITED ON Aug-20-18 AT 07:18PM (MST)[p]Hi Jack, I know it's a pretty good deal?!

Teresa number is 505-603-1795

Thanks so much Brother

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
-Joe E Sikora

I'm a Steelers fan so I would love to go to that game. I contacted Teresa via text. I'll buy a couple of tix. Thanks

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Texted Teresa to buy a ticket or two. Being as my wife is a Dallas fan I guess it might work out ha ha. Thanks Joe.

Thanks Tom my little brother and his awesome family. Tell mama I said high!
I just might have something for you if I can still find it, being how I think your a Rams fan LOL,

Thanks Again

Joe

?Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
-Joe E Sikora

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-18 AT 06:51PM (MST)[p]Have I told you I was a rams fan? I don't remember that and if I didn't I'm not sure how you guessed that. Lol if so that's good.

Tom you and I were on the phone talking I'm sure about hunting and you say something about the Rams and them leaving my area St. Louis. You told me you were a big fan of them.

Joe

?Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
-Joe E Sikora

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom