A Littel Clarity on Some Of the Covid Mess

Boskee

Long Time Member
Here's an interesting article with some in depth interviews and some clarification surrounding the covid fiasco. Take a few minutes to see just how we were manipulated and some were actually sacrificed to fuel the narrative. Of course some of the material is subjective but we clearly saw the states that stayed open managed to fair better in the end. You can now see why shutting parts of the nation down was just an exercise in political control that contributed largely to the destruction of our economy and loss of millions of jobs.

Wasn’t this all fairly obvious from the get go?

Mom and Pop business was the deadliest place on earth, but Wal-Mart never closed a single day? There was a time in the past that people would have risen up over these things…. Now we just watch the news and go along. It’s embarrassing

And now the hotter it gets the more black solar panels they point to the sun. And the more black solar panels they point to the sun the hotter it gets. That's the way Voodoo works.

When drywallers were considered "essential" it was a tip off.

32 yrs of drywall, I've yet to see a drywall emergency.

Followed by not needing a mask when you say down.
How about the fact that there was such a thing as “Essential”??
I believe the Nazis decided who was, and who wasn’t

I think I was the only person on earth that lost their mind over this little nugget

They Are Scaring Americans!

And Alot Of Americans Are Becoming PUSSIES!

We Need to Make Americans PROUD Again!

There is only one way for that to happen. It will make the Great Depression look like good times.

And yes, the United State Government needs to experience that as well...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom