A little assistance for a MM memeber

LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-12 AT 10:05AM (MST)[p]I thought they make people sign something, that says you can not post any picture in magazines or on the web? Just wondering

I was thinking it was before being published. heck it wouldn't be the first time I screwed up. My guess is I won't win anyway

LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-12 AT 03:03PM (MST)[p]Looks like lots of Blood!(Which I don't mind!)

Can you tell us about the Bullet Holes?

4621bogey.jpg

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

The shot which cause most of the blood was the second in a steep down hill that caught high shoulder and made a mess of that and shattered some up into the spin. The pictures are from the next day after moving the deer so that didn't help also

Gotta be some Blood & Guts to be some Glory!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

So how do you vote,
Great looking buck and some nice looking country to hunt.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I got my last huntinfool magazine today! and sure anough there on page 106 is your whitetail! good job, thats a nice Deer.

Abiggerfish2fry

Come on now, page 110. I don't think they will have the stories on the website tell April and then the voting starts on there.
Thanks
Brad

on there website each month they have all the stories in the magazine and some web only stories. by each story there is a box, you check the one you wish to vote for as your favorite that month. The member choice story wins a choice of a gun or bow. i do think you have to register on the site first to see them.
Thanks
Brad

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom