A long way from Neiman Marcus...

Forthewall

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-20-08 AT 09:05PM (MST)[p]In a fitting moment Gov. Sarah Palin pardoned the Thanksgiving Turkey only to have a follow up interview while other Turkeys are being slaughtered through a rather ingenious set-up. Watch for the guys expression as he is bleeding out the Turkeys. This is some of the funniest stuff ever!!!

You cannot parody this calamity! So here it is folks!

Come back Sarah!

With tears in my eyes after side splitting laughter I am reminded again just how Karma works. Now, it would be rude of me, almost gloating to find humor in past Vice Presidential Candidate and Governor ...standing in 2 inch deep Turkey droppings...in the cold beauty that is Alaska...for a Pardon the Turkey photo-op.

Only to do a brainless follow-up directly in front of the slaughter stand. I think I may have just slightly cracked a rib, the pain, the hella funny pain. Good thing that won't freak out the little ones at home, what a benevolent Governor to pardon that Turkey. Wink...Nailed it!

America please let me introduce you to Sam the Slicer aka Yukon Doll. Now let's say Sam makes 70K a year slicing the jugular of Turkeys and wants to buy his bosses Slicin business.

The look on Yukondalls face is freakin priceless. I just can't stop laughing....Thank you Sarah.

I have to admit I want to believe she's not really a bimbo as some say, anyway thats really funny stuff

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom