A Look Back At Trump's Supposed Sins

Boskee

Long Time Member
Here's a great article by VDH that reflects on many of the facets of the Trump administration. What's interesting is how VDH manages to support his article with facts and points out some of the flaws in the actual narrative or actions taken by his opposition. Given VDH's research and the fact he's usually spot on with his facts its an interesting read. Trump while controversial wasn't palying as fast and loose with the laws as represented.

Ummm…..that article isn’t about trump. It’s “hell right!” for the right. Just like the last VDH article you linked. He needs some new material.

I did like the way he tried to explain away the accountant who plead guilty to multiple counts of tax fraud :ROFLMAO:

Hanson has lost his mind just like trump.

Having some issues actually seeing something positive about what Trump did as opposed to those who completely lost their moral compass. I guess the younger guys on here will have to see who's account was reflected properly for history,,,,,,,,,,VDH or your's..... my moneys on Hansen his is longer and offers up more red meat. Your Trump hatred has impaired your normal good judgement. :eek: Besides his credentials as a historical scholar seems to carry a bit more weight than ours do.

I probably don’t hold media scholars in the same regard as you. But there was literally nothing new in that article except the updates created by trumps most recent desperate attempt to remain relevant.

OOPS I doubt your educational credentials would stand up to his, let alone his published works. Nice try Kind of grasping for straws there aren't you.....apparently some of the projection dripping off the dialoge must have been lost on you........

No, I just don’t find him interesting or entertaining.

The liberals are definitely in a better humor these days. There’s your pop culture barometer.

When a senior fellow at the Hoover Institute starts pointing out things that are effecting our country and the hypocrisy on numerous levels, while not entertaining it's worthy of taking note. Too bad he's not into the woke tranny movement since today they're really in vogue.

He reflects on things that are more detrimental to society and of historical importance, and since we as a society seem to be circling the drain it seems relevant. Since many in our country are largely misinformed about many issues I think his contributions help sort out the wheat from the chaf.'

Our pop cultural barometer is working hard tainting the values that made this country great and most likely will contribute to it's future decent into the abyss. To each his own blue hair but your feeble attempts to steer the dialoge wouldn't sit well with Ronnie and the values he had that we both respected.

LOL, You may be taking me way more seriously than you should.

If we’re using OG NR contributors as the benchmark, I’m more of a Jonah Goldberg type guy.

Ugh... I'd rather read the sentiments of the pro wrestler Goldberg :cool: I've read a fair amount of his work. Jonah appears to me his purpose is to impress and appeal to an audience of his sophisticated academic friends and writer buddies like French & Hayes.... more so than to his readers. I kind of like McCarthy & Lowry, JG not so much

Went on an elk hunt in Wyoming with a buddy. He loved Zappa, so he plugged it in half-way there. Now, EVERY time I cross over from Panguitch to Beaver, "Muffin Man" and "Don't Eat That Yellow Snow" starts playing in my head.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom