A MM Christmas

predator

Very Active Member
As some of you 'old dogs' here know, it was due to this wonderful website that I met my pal Blank. Blank helped me out on a great moose hunt in Idaho, and I hope to return the favor when he draws muzzy Pauns here. Anyway, we call each other often to share our scouting, hunting, family stuff, and we trade off a couple trips to harass each other during the year.

A few days ago, I received a sticker from Blank for Christmas. I had no idea that there was a 'Predator' sticker for my truck! I got a good chuckle out of that-but I returned the favor.......I sent him a page of laminate.

That's right, now he's got one too.....and it's Blank!

Howdy,
That's a good one Lisa. I think it was most appropriate to give a "blank" laminate. I just got one question, who are you calling an "OLD DOG" hee hee!
Ruth, Grandpa and Mom say howdy

Coach

Does your husband know that your cyber-cheating with men on the web?

Post a picture of yourself so we know if your worth pursuing or not?

Someburro

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS BUT YOU MIGHT WANT TO CLOSE YOUR SMART MOUTH AND START TREATING PEOPLE WITH SOME RESPECT!!!

YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE YOU CAN HIDE (DISABLE ALL INFO) BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER???

YOU'VE GOT NERVE,YOU WANT SOMEBODY TO POST THEIR PICTURE WHEN YOU WON'T EVEN POST YOUR NAME!!!

Pred

DON'T LET THIS IDIOT BOTHER YOU,HIS MOUTH CAN BE CLOSED ALOT QUICKER THAN HE OPENED IT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat NOT TOLLERATING THE B.S.!!!

BESS, THE ONLY gay BOBCAT THINKING "I WONDER WHAT SOMEBURRO IS PACKING IN HIS SHORTS."

And if you need a picture to make your decision as to whether a pursuit is warranted, the quarry need not know more as to the shallowness of one's character.....:)

Someburro,

There were more than one of us who saw your second post, and alerted the Mods, before it was deleted.

Fred Judson

Someburro,

I don't believe Predator needs anyone to defend her but you were way out of line and need to knock it off. Go somewhere else.

JB

Chill out guys, I really don't think that predator needs any of you bold gents sticking up for her. I am sure she can handle things herself.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom