A New Endorsement For McCain

H

huntindude

The 20,000 member Log Cabin Republican organization endorsed McCain today, saying his not supporting a bill to ban gay marriage leads them to be optimistic about his views on gays.

I thought just like in Iran there were no gay republicans? I'm confused. oh well, McCain will take any vote he can get right now.

One up on you dude. News cast reported yesterday the Geradine Ferraro, who was the democrats first woman to run on the vice president ticket is considering switching her support to McCain after the snubbing of Hillary. She gave a interview and stated she is in fact considering the switch.
That she even said it has upset some dems and if a staunch democrat as her is considering it, makes you wonder how much of a mistake Obama and his party made by the way they handled Hillery.

RELH

Only 20,000 members, heck there is more then twice that number of gay dems in San Francisco along. Must be a party thing.

Hooked-on-coues;

Dude will be late in his reply. He had a prior engagement to meet with the local chapter of gays for the democratic party at Starbucks for his latte and bagel with cream cheese spread.
I think he had a speech engagement to present.

RELH

Sorry even if I was gay I wouldn't join in on the MM circle jerk.

Nemont I was just being sarcastic, the fact Karl Rove's dad and Shooter's daughter are both gay yet bashing gay's is part of the party platform I find amusing.

Dude I don't know what you are talking about.

You are clearly the pivot man around here.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom