A NEW USE FOR FEDERAL LANDS!!!

Funny watching this "abortion"

For decades, and despite having the house, Senate, president, R sucked in billions in campaign contributions with "Utah values", "America values", "Christian values", yet did not a thing on abortion.

Now it's flipped, and despite having had Senate, House, president numerous times since Roe, the Dems did absolutely nothing other than suck up billions in contributions.

It's almost as if neither side gives a chit, but likes the money.

Someone should ask her, where the Cortez bills on abortion are. Easier to post on IG than do actual work I guess.

What really pisses them off, it's no longer a Federal matter. That "democracy" they are all saving from buffalo hat dude, will now be done, 50 times. The people will get to speak. Terrifying for the DC crowd.

Seems silly. But Cali has a good sized chunk of public. I'm sure an airport and numerous hotels are in the works centered around the world's largest clinic.

UN-F'N-BELIEVABLE!

That won't be necessary. Kamala will fix it.

Vice President Kamala Harris told CNN’s Dana Bash that the administration is “looking at” the idea of “vouchers for travel” and other funding for women who need to leave their state to receive an abortion.

That won't be necessary. Kamala will fix it.

Vice President Kamala Harris told CNN’s Dana Bash that the administration is “looking at” the idea of “vouchers for travel” and other funding for women who need to leave their state to receive an abortion.

Now that Kamala has the border secured.

Somehow my ancestors made it via email boat to NY from Scandanavia. Then got chased out of NY to Missouri, where they got chased out at the barrel of a gun, then walked across the country to SLC, rested for a bit, then went with the first crew in to Sanpete where they lived in caves hiding from "indigenous people", but, the federal gov has to shuttle women around?

Perhaps, the same failure to make good choices that got you pregnant(again uncle Sam replacing father's), is the reason you can't afford a bus ticket or tank of gas?

Yes. I'm hard hearted

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom