Back home comparison
3887img_1673.jpg

Good mass
2114img_1651.jpg

Tied to the backpack ready to head home
248img_1635.jpg

Max and a shed
1925img_1722.jpg

You better watch out where you find your horns and by telling by your hoody you are from evanston..there are alot of jealous people out there and would love to turn you in...

>You better watch out where you
>find your horns and by
>telling by your hoody you
>are from evanston..there are alot
>of jealous people out there
>and would love to turn
>you in...

Really?!?! I understand what you're trying to do and I'm glad that there are people out there who are trying to keep people honest but I didn't find them in Wyoming. I am from Evanston.... Which is really close to Utah! Which is open for shed hunting. Which is where we found them. I'm a teacher here in Evanston and believe in being honest and trustworthy. I follow rules. End of story. If I didn't, I would be a hypocrite to the hundreds of students that I've taught. I will NOT break the law for a stupid piece of bone. Thanks for questioning my integrity but I'm not coloradoboy.

Antleraddict, by jealous, I hope you mean law abiding respectful people. IF someone was breaking the laws because of horn greed, then they should be turned in for that reason, not because of jealousy. Thieves also become liars, and thats just a sad place to be in life. Wish te cheating part of shed hunting would end.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

By the way, those are swewet sheds. Love the mass. Hope you can match them up.

Yelum

If there is anyone out there that feels strongly about questioning Wybighorn's honesty and integrity please do feel free to contact the proper authorities. I spend a great deal of time with Wybighorn, hunting, scouting, and horn hunting. I also work with him. The pictures he posted were cropped down from the originals for obvious reasons. It was not to hide the state he was in, but to hide the area he was in. It was his son that found this matching set and he is very proud of them. If the warden wants Wybighorn to prove the location, he has video and still shots of the horns laying on the ground. Specific trees, limbs, etc. can be identified, and Wybighorn would be more than happy to show the exact spot with identifying features to the warden. Wybighorn is one of the most honest, good hearted people I have the honor of calling my friend. He knew that this set of horns would stir some people up and held off posting pictures for this very reason. However, he was proud of his son and his son deserves credit for this good find.

Buck, thanks for verifying his efforts, and ethics. Congrats to his son. Love to see pics of the set together, but would understand why you wouldn't post anymore.

Yelum

All i am saying is that there alot if aholes out there..im glad you went to utah and picked up all there horns better than them coming to wyoming to pick up our antlers

Our antlers? Theirs? Are you that back in the hills ignorant. Pretty sure you don't grow them. They are there for any individual to look for while enjoying the great outdoors of this, the United States of America. BLM land is owned by all of us.

But you are right, there are A holes out there, with all kinds of wierd ways of thinking. Heck, the guy that blew up the people in Boston probably though it was his street.

Yelum

>All i am saying is that
>there alot if aholes out
>there..im glad you went to
>utah and picked up all
>there horns better than them
>coming to wyoming to pick
>up our antlers

You ought to get some clarifications before making accusations like that. Obeying the law while others don't pisses everybody off, but just because somebody has a shirt on in a picture doesn't guarantee their guilty. If a person shot an elk legally while wearing a shirt from the zoo, does that mean they shot the elk at the zoo?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-13 AT 05:50PM (MST)[p]YELUM, thank you for keeping things positive. Wybighorn and I were talking. Wouldn't it be nice if the states would get together and have the same shed hunting dates? I know. There are a lot of pros and cons with that, but it would sure stop a lot of nonsense. It would not, however, stop the idiots that think they need an early head start. I'm glad that they are finally catching some of these people. I've said it before. We have all done stupid things in our lives. Some of us are far enough down the road of life to realize doing the legal and right thing makes life so much more enjoyable and stress free. Being a teacher myself, I can't imagine how embarrassing and humiliating it would be to get a ticket for purposely breaking the law. A person has to be able to look in the mirror in the morning. I'm hard enough to look at. I don't need some low life staring back at me.

Haha, this is why I don't give 2 sh!ts about picking up some stupid discarded horns.

Can't even show a pic of a horn without some dude claiming that you're doing it illegally??!! Holy Crap!! IT'S A FREAKING ANTLER that some china-man grinds into powder in the hopes it'll make his "horn" hard. HAHAHA, man that cracks me up, cropping pictures so noone can know where you picked up a horn......

What has happened to hunting?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-13 AT 06:35AM (MST)[p]Hey Smitty, since its no big deal to you to try to keep your special spots, "your special spots" why don't you tell the rest of us where all your special hunting spots are? Then we can all sit around and hold hands or something. For some of us who have a clue, as to the fun, joy, knowledge, and memories we make while out hunting for sheds, (you obviously do not) we will continue to try to keep our information somewhat private. We all know that anyone can join in and go where ever it is legal to go, but letting the world know exact spots, soon destroys the reason we go in the first place. The next time you come across a horn like what is being shown above, please feel free to post the location for the rest of us idiots that love picking up FREAKING ANTLERS!

That is a really nice set, and your son should be very proud. I would like to see a photo of the set together, if possible.

Do not let the negative folks out there get you down. They are the downside to posting anything on the net, and the reason I very rarely post these days.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom