A nice yard decoration!!

muleycrazy23

I was leaving for work Monday morning and looked out in the yard and this was laying there. I havent seen this buck before. Most the deer come into our yard after dark so I dont get to see them, but thi sone left a little surprise behind. I like this kind of shed huntin its nice. It scores 91 inches. I think Ill ask the neighbor across the road if he'll let me do some shed huntin on his land if theres bucks like that over there.

Man you should have taken an "as it lay" picture for that one. I can just see the scenery in the background. Dog laying on the porch etc... Great find man! An easy one now and then never hurts a bit!

NvrEnuf

Too cool! It doesn't look like a brown though--atleast on my screen, you may want to ask your dog which neighbor's shed he stole it from and send him back to get more!

Its a fresh one it has blood on the pedicle. I think its a buck I saw a couple years ago and hes old. He didnt rub his antlers at all. There is still velvet on the top of the G-2.

I found a big five point elk antler about a hundred feet from my tent one morning. We need an easy one some times.

Thats it. I'm moving out to the winter range and planting a food plot in my backyard. I'd have to spend a hundred hours looking for one that nice. Congrats!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom