A possible use for our wolf packs......

4blade

This is an an email that was forwarded on to me...thought some of you might see the humor. do I need to disclose that this not necesarrily my politcal veiw? just a great email regarding the wolves....

I was delighted to see what a success story the Gray Wolf has been according to Salazar, our esteemed Secretary of the Interior. For what probably cost us the equivalent of the last stimulus package we have been able to propagate one of the most ruthless and efficient killing machines God has ever made. If my math is correct, and it is, if the average wolf (5500) eats one ungulate every 10 days, by the end of the year the existing wolf population will have killed 200,750 deer and elk. At one every 7 days the number balloons to 286,000. It is encouraging to know that the U.S. government has been able to efficiently utilize the tens of millions of dollars raised by the Elk and Mule Deer Foundations to insure that the wolves are healthy and well fed. In that vein could you let Mr. Salazar know that democrats are an equally good source of protein and infinitely easier to catch after decades of sitting on sofas with their hands out. Although lower on the evolutionary scale than deer and elk they tend to have much higher fat contents than do animals that work for a living and in many parts of the wolves range democrats tend to be very prolific breeders which will help the poor wolves sustain themselves during the long cold winters.. Please let Secretary Salazar know that target rich environs for the wolf packs include, unemployment offices, welfare offices, anywhere food stamps are distributed, or anywhere IRS payments are due. Regarding the latter, the Obama cabinet and 8 eight other nominees that went down in humiliating flames due to tax evasion, corruption...take your choice, would be an excellent source of protein. Interestingly, in a recent government sponsored documentary it was discovered that the reason wolves have developed the habit of licking their a$$es after eating democrats is to get the taste out of their mouth.

Thanks again for the good news and let Secretary Salazar know I'm just trying to help.

4blade
That is the best e-mail i have read in quite a while and i think its an outstading idea. Kudos the the author
Good Luck and Great Memories

If a wolf ate Nancy Pelosi it would NEVER get that sh..y taste out of it's mouth!!!!!!!!
David

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom