A QUESTION FOR THE PRO'S!!! Hossy,hawky & THE KING???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Don't You Think We Should Start An AIR GUN Muley Hunt In This State?

You Know!

Let's Hunt The Mule Deer Herd A Little Harder!

Issue Some More Tags!

Them AIR GUN Boys Want The Opportunity As Well!

FCFS,They're Shooting a .457 Bullet!

I Wouldn't Be Surprised At All To See It Happen In The Near Future!

I just read another of the dozens of so articles summarizing the 22-23' winter kill in Ut, I'd, Wyoming.

Most agree we lost a huge number of fawns, as well as aborted/reabsorbed fetuses. A 2 year hit. On top of that, large numbers of does, gone.

Amazingly enough, not one is concerned about bucks.

It's almost as if bucks dont produce fawns. So be they hit with a truck, **** with an airgun, or killed by snow, they are excess, and not necessary in mass to grow herds.

Shocking I realize.

Last edited:
So Hossy?

Your TUDE Is KILL THEM ALL?

HUNT THEM TO DEATH?

Get Them Before Mother Nature Gets Them?

Kill Them All Now Before Your Future Grand-Kids Ever Get A Chance To Hunt Them?

I just read another of the dozens of so articles summarizing the 22-23' winter kill in Ut, I'd, Wyoming.

Most agree we lost a huge number of fawns, as well as aborted/reabsorbed fetuses. A 2 year hit. On top of that, large numbers of does, gone.

Amazingly enough, not one is concerned about bucks.

It's almost as if bucks dont produce fawns. So be they hit with a truck, **** with an airgun, or killed by snow, they are excess, and not necessary in mass to grow herds.

Shocking I realize.

Bessy sure loves muzzleloader scope! The thought of the DWR banning muzzleloader scopes was almost as bad as someone taking his firstborn. There is going to be a meltdown in the basin if that ever happens.

Hawkeye

That's Not True hawky!

Go Back & Re-Read!

I Said:

If We're Takin!

We're Takin Equally From Every Weapon Type!

Yes!

I'm Sure We'll Be PLUCKIN Something From Your High Dollar Bow!:D

Bessy sure loves muzzleloader scope! The thought of the DWR banning muzzleloader scopes was almost as bad as someone taking his firstborn. There is going to be a meltdown in the basin if that ever happens.

Hawkeye

Didn't Take Me No Time At All To Figure Out You Are Always Right & Everybody-Else Is Always Wrong!

Since hawky Won't Talk Much About His High Dollar Bow Niller?

What Kind Of GADGETRY Do We Need To PLUCK Off Of It?:D

It took you a while, but it appears you’ve finally figured things out.

Didn't Take Me No Time At All To Figure Out You Are Always Right & Everybody-Else Is Always Wrong!

You’re wrong again! And here I thought we were making so much progress. That’s a shame.

Lots of other people are also “right,” whatever that means. You’re just rarely one of them!

I’ll honk loud as I drive through later today.

You Been Fishin Niller or What?

You’re wrong again! And here I thought we were making so much progress. That’s a shame.

Lots of other people are also “right,” whatever that means. You’re just rarely one of them!

I’ll honk loud as I drive through later today.

Not sure if I support an Airgun hunt, but I have been advocating for a helicoptor hunt for some time now. We could squeeze it in between muzzloader and rifle, though I would prefer it to be a rut hunt.

The difference elkassassin, is the bows and rifles have not had a specific rule changed inorder to have the GADGETRY, yes I do believe bows and rifles have went beyond what some/most belive should be allowed on the bow or rifle.
The any power scope was a actually rule change and a rule change that should not have happened In my opinion.

Well notdon!

When it Passed I Didn't Hear Too Many Whining About It Passing!

Other Than a Few Traditional SmokePole Hunters!

I've Told Everybody Several Times WE ARE ALL GUILTY OF OWNING & USING TECHNOLOGY That We Didn't use to have Access to!

If You're Gonna TAKE!

You're Gonna TAKE From All 3 Weapon Types!

And Take EQUALLY Across The Board!

It'd Be Kinda Funny If They Banned All The High Dollar Spotting Scopes & Made Everybody Go Back To Spotters Like My First Bushnell That Everybody Makes Fun Of!

That'd PISS Every One Of You Off!

The difference elkassassin, is the bows and rifles have not had a specific rule changed inorder to have the GADGETRY, yes I do believe bows and rifles have went beyond what some/most belive should be allowed on the bow or rifle.
The any power scope was a actually rule change and a rule change that should not have happened In my opinion.

I've seen at least a dozen, cute little spotted fawns this weekend. Not a single buck on sight. Almost, as if, that ,30 second hump in Nov, was the only contribution .

And, as we all know, bucks are monogamous, so, vest not shoot one

I'm Sure There's a PISSCUTTER Waiting For Your Bullet Hossy!

Make Sure & Kill That Little Bastard Before Your Kids Get A Chance At Him!

It'd Be One More Feather In Your Hat!

And In Your Eyes You'd Be Doing The World a Favor!

I've seen at least a dozen, cute little spotted fawns this weekend. Not a single buck on sight. Almost, as if, that ,30 second hump in Nov, was the only contribution .

And, as we all know, bucks are monogamous, so, vest not shoot one

Bessy, I’m still hunting with a 12 year old Bowtech Destroyer bow. I’m not exactly sure I’d call that a “high dollar bow.” But I’ve killed two six-point bulls with it, and I hope to take a third this year in Arizona. ?

You can take the scope off my muzzleloader. Or you can take a slider sight off my bow. Or you can take the electronic rangefinding scope off my rifle. It doesn’t really matter to me. I would still go out and hunt with my friends and family and have a great time. At the end of the day, I am a low down, filthy “opportunity hunter,” and I’m fine with the DWR making changes to lower success rates if that allows me the continued opportunity to hunt.

How are the bucks on the Basin looking this year? Will there be anything left to look at our drive?

Hawkeye

Last edited:
Well hawky!

At Least You're Willing To Give Some Up!

And I Am As Well!

Winter Put a Perty Good Hurt On An Already Suffering Herd!

The Tough Will Survive!

But This Modern Day Deer Herd Ain't Very Tough!

I Don't Know What We'll See On THE RIDE?

But We Will Do Our Best!

I'm Sure There's a PISSCUTTER Waiting For Your Bullet Hossy!

Make Sure & Kill That Little Bastard Before Your Kids Get A Chance At Him!

It'd Be One More Feather In Your Hat!

And In Your Eyes You'd Be Doing The World a Favor!

You realize you can hunt multiple weeks, and NOT pull a trigger? And you don't need the DWR to tell you not to. Shocking I know.

You Can!

But How Often Does That Happen?

You've Gotta Claim The Fame!
I’ve had a general utard deer tag all but I think 3 seasons out of the 23 I’ve been old enough to hunt. I’ve killed a whopping 5 bucks in that time. I’ve passed Atleast more than 4 dozen bucks now in my hunting career in this state. Yes it does happen. And no I don’t care if other people shoot 2 points, not my business.

Last edited:
Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom