A REAL BAD DAY

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
I got a call late Saturday night (one of those) It was my brother Mark.His 9 year old Daughter had gone to the show with three other classmates and were on their way home when the driver of the vehicle (the mother of one of the girls) lost control of the car and it flipped over and skidded into an irrigation ditch.
The driver was able to escape, but all four girls were killed in the accident,including my niece and two sisters.
I have some rough days ahead,with the upcoming funeral.
It has been a rough several months, as a friend of mine lost his daughter in a similar accident.
Cherish your loved ones,as you never know what the future has in store.

Harry
I am so sorry to hear that.
My prayers are with you and your loved ones.
George

Howdy Harry,
God bless you bro. We'll keep you and your family in our prayers. Just think though, when you get to heaven, that beautiful little lady will be there to show you around!

Coach

Harry
Very, very sorry to hear about that. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, stay strong.

Harry, april 29 will be 9 years since my daughter died in a car wreck 2 blocks from the house. i know how you feel. nothing makes it better but time. not good, just better. wish i had good advice, it's just a struggle that has to be dealt with. i can tell you from personall experience that one to really watch out for is the girl's mother. take care and God Bless.

Harry,

our prayers are with you! i am so so sorry about ur niece and the sisters..

i hope everything goes ok ..

vinihunt

Double H, I'm so very sorry!. I have three kids of my own and I can't imagine the pain you and your brother must be feeling. I'll have you both your families in my prayers...Keith.

Its funny, even though there are people here that you have never met you feel like they are close personal friends. HH, when I read that my heart dropped into my stomach and I just cannot imagine the pain that you are your family are going through. My prayers are with you and your family and I hope that you all will be able to get through this horrific time. I am sick to my stomach to think of the pain that a fellow MM member is in right now and I think that I can speak for all of when I say, If there is anything we can do....

Drummond

Very Sorry for your loss. Had a best friend get killed in a car wreck in High School. Will be thinking of you. And i second what Drummond said. Anything we can do...

Garrett

Harry,

So sorry to hear of these deaths and more so in the close families. My heart and prayers go out to both of the families and in time will heal, but it will be hard.
I lost my younger brother 13 years ago, and I have still not gotten over it.
Hang in there friend,

Brian

I HATE reading posts like this, hang in there HH. Keep your faith and prayers to your family as well.

Mike
at235.gif

A HEARTFELT THANK YOU!!!!!!!
You Guy's really wouldn't believe how much it helps to hear those kind words!
(with teary eyes)
HunterHarry

Harry;
Our prayers are with you and your family. Try to stay strong so you will be able to guide and support your family members in their time of grief.

RELH

I too am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is really a tough thing to go through. I wish you and your family all the best.
Eric

HH,

My wife and I are thinking of you and yours, not much else a person can say but we are so sorry.

Fred Judson
BeanMan

HH, my thoughts are with you my friend. Like said above, anything we can do....

David P.

Harry, my family and I will be praying.....It is so tragic and yet nothing said can do for you what you need at this time. Keep praying and all of us here will do the same... Allen Taylor......

HH

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS!!!

THATS GOT TO BE PAIN THATS UNDESCRIBABLE!!!

TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

I feel your anguish HH. My family went through this in 1978 with my 11 year old sister. I pray the peace of God will rule your hearts in the tough days ahead. Your family is in our prayers.

Hang in there HH. We're all with ya. I can't even imagine what your feeling right now. Never hesitate to ask us here on MM for something that will get you through this hard time.

I know how you feel buddy, been through something very simular, time does heal though I'll be prayin for your bro...

Double H This is for you and your family..........

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-04 AT 10:12AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-04 AT 10:11?AM (MST)

This is for you and your family!!!!

One night I dreamed I was walking
Along the beach with the Lord.

Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.

Sometimes there were two sets of footprints.
Other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because I noticed that
During the low periods of my life when I was

Suffering from anguish, sorrow, or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints,

So I said to the Lord, "You promised me,
Lord, that if I followed You,
You would walk with me always.

But I noticed that during the most trying periods
Of my life there have only been
One set of prints in the sand.

Why, When I have needed You most,
You have not been there for me?"

The Lord replied,
"The times when you have seen only one set of footprints
Is when I carried you."

RE: Double H This is for you and your family..........

I can't thank you guys enough!
I am attending the funeral today.
(Lots of pain and tears!)
However, tragedies like this,have drawn my family closer.
I brought my family to see my brother the day after the accident,It was a real difficult day.
When we returned home,my 11 year old son locked himself in his room for about an hour.When he returned,with a tear in his eye he handed me a letter,He spent an hour writing down all the reasons that he loves me...I will cherish that letter for the rest of my life!
Thank You my MM brothers!
Your thoughts are greatly appreciated!

RE: Double H This is for you and your family..........

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-04 AT 12:09PM (MST)[p]Double H, God works in mysterious ways...In years past when I would go hunting my kids would write letter before I left and tell me I couldn't read them until I was in camp...I have kept all those letters with my hunting gear. I read them every year in deer camp....I cherish those letters....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom