A sheep hunter is born

joebuck

At 8:37 on Dec.5,2002 Erik David Giesbrecht was born in Kamloops British Columbia. He is my first son. It was a difficult birth due to the fact the boy was wearing a Kifaru pack and Meindl boots, but I shouted "ram on the skyline!" and out he popped.

joebuck: a hearty congrats and what a great post. I have two boys and they are old enough to tag along with me chasing coues and anything else, you are in for one of the most satisfying experiences ever, Fatherhood...... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

joebuck, Congratulations on the birth of your first son. I wish you many years of sheep hunting success with him. I know this has got to be the best Christmas Season of your life, I hope it is a safe one as well. God Bless, Drummond Lindsey

congrats...me too my son was born last summer july...my first child...cannot wait to take him to his first hunting and fishing trip....

had camo clothes when we took him home from hospital...:)

vinihunt

Geoff, congrats again. Looks like your going to be packing out a lot of meat in years to come. Soon it will be our kids competing for the same hidey hole. LOL!

J buck, Congratulations. May you have many many years to hunt together, and to make and share memories.
Bugler

We had our first baby (a boy) last summer in June. He is now 8 months old. What a joy. I've got a Dall on a pedestal mount in our den, the head is about 5' 10" high. Lately, every time I hold him and we walk by it, my son has the biggest grin on his face and wants to touch the ram. Makes dad feel good. Hopefully he'll have the chance to touch many rams, from dads hunts and eventually his. Everybody should support FNAWS>!!

Congrats on your new son! I wish you both the best in the future, both in and out of the field!

Scott G.

I guess I'm a little older than most of you. My son got his first sheep this fall, a 175 Desert ram. That exprerience had to rank right up there with when he was born, and when he won his first olympic trials. You have a lot to look forward to. There is nothing more rewarding than hunting with your son.

Congrats, and good luck.

Bill S.

Congrats TMAN and yes Shooter3 you are right, there is nothing like hunting with your son, especially the first big game hunt. I was fortunate to take my 10 year old to WY last year, what a rush............ Allen Taylor......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom