A story of what can be.

This would be great. I don't believe it has been tried in practice

A major shift in predator control would help as well. But I think since it has been done in the past and viewed as a failure, not by most hunters but managers, it won't happen.
I think this is underrated, I was speaking with my 82 year old grandpa in northern AZ. He is a rancher and cowboyed most of his life. Used to be a lot more deer around the ranch, but I think some of that was because range riders were always out and about, they shot, trapped, and (poisoned) a lot of predators… I’m not saying that is right but when you eliminate the predators the prey tends to do well. Also patterns in weather and different plant life, potentially numbers of hunters/ interest in hunting… growing up AZ had less than a million residents, (they are pushing 7 million now) so yes probably a lot more deer since there was a lot less people, a lot less development… ect.

Trump. He would have THE BEST DEER, everyone would talk about his deer, they would say wow, “he has great deer, they are the best” Now Joe. Oh Joe’s deer are no good… horrible deer. All the people say his deer are no good… it’s a shame really.
At least Trump has some kids that hunt! And since he's installing his family deep into the system, maybe there's a chance we'll actually have better deer. That is, if they don't get their buddy, Don Peay into the mix!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom