A touching story from a well known hunting family...

CraigS

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-07 AT 12:01PM (MST)[p]If you have never seen the predator hunting videos Coming to the Call with Bryon South you might not know who he his but recently he and his family have been and still are going through a living HELL. His beautiful daughter Reagan (pictured below) fell ill back in February & is still in the hospital unconscious today. They personally never asked for donations but a group of Bryon's close friends on http://www.predatormasters.com have been collecting funds through auctions and donations to assist with the bills and their time away from work. I do not know them personally but it is a touching story and one that I felt obligated to post on this site. If you go to the link above and check out the forum and then go to the Predator Hunting thread, you can click on the South Family support link to read the entire story. Again, I do not know them at all but my family?s heart and PRAYERS go out to Reagan and her family. Please, if you could at bare minimum send your prayers, it will be well received.

461293d541c1d69f.jpg

CraigS,

I visit the site often,it is a very sad situation. It really hit home when I first read the bad news.....My fist thought was " Thats that cute little girl from his hunting videos".

I hope all goes well for Raegan and the South family.

Also I would like to point out how much support the family is getting from predatormasters and it's members,goes to show the generosity and class of some folks.

horsepoop.gif

I am a frequent visitor to PM and love the class of people. Byron is a great guy even though I have not met him and I hope his little girl wakes up.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom