A-Zone Archery Opener

It was on fire...literally! My unit @FHL was on fire and the check station failed to close it down. Not the opener I was looking for..Did have a small forky standing on the side of the road forever...wrong unit of course. Anyone else have any luck?

I belong to Wilderness Unlimited and was not drawn for the opening weekend. I will be going out Wednesday after work until Sunday. I located several nice bucks on this ranch about 6 1/2 weeks ago. I hope the bucks were not pushed around too much. I know a lot can happen between then and now but I guess I will see come Wednesday evening. Can't wait. Congrats to those of you that were successful and good luck to those of you who are trying to be successful.

JR

Slo Do you hunt FHL a lot? I was up in that area sunday. A buddy of mine has a cabin near there. Did see a few small bucks but no opening day shooters. We have always wondered about hunting FHL just never looked into it yet. Good luck to everyone.

Actually, The campground was more full this archery opener than I have ever seen in years passed! Apparently some units were over packed with Rifle hunters travelling with bows via jeeps. I don't rifle hunt, but FHL gets really crazy when that seasons up. Can't ever count on the base to be open due to training but does offer the weekend hunter opportunities.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom