A Zone

R

Ridge_Runner

LAST EDITED ON Jun-30-03 AT 05:43AM (MST)[p]Hey Blueoak or anybody else in the Lake County area. Well it looks as the heat is turning on right on time for the A Zone opener of archery and the rifle season. looks as if it might be a high fire watch year again. Nothing new for the area but man the heat sure does make it tough on keeping the ice in the coolers.haha Can't wait to get out though and spend some time with the blacktails up in Lake county.Few more weeks and i'm chomping at the bit everyday now. Got yours picked out yet?

Happy trails

Ridge Runner

I think fish and game won't open the season unless it's over 100 degrees!
It was disgustingly hot last week!(100-105)I am looking forward to the cooler days of September!

Ya I have seen a few good ones. I should carry a camera. I saw a forked horn that huge. He was laying 75yd off our road. There is two life time 4x4s hanging around, but they live in a tough spot. I think I will hunt the old Payne ranch. There are some good bucks there, if you know where to look.

Blueoak, I was thinking the same thing I was in the old Payne racnch a few monts ago looked good didnt see any deer jsut elk but I was their durring the mid day might take a sleeping bag and camp in their for a day or so for archery.I dont think many people go way back in their might work.Have you ever seen any hogs in their?looks like good hog country to.Give me an e mail sounds like you know the spot real good. THanks [email protected]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom