A11 (X6B)

califhuntn

Has anyone hunted this unit before during archery? I can't seem to find any information on this unit as far as game quality. Thanks.

JR

Are you actually A11 (X6A) or A12 (X6B)? Little confused as you have them both in your subject.

Sorry guys just realized I wrote it wrong it is actually X6A (A11) not X6B. Muleyjunky thanks for the PM but I'm hunting the other unit.

JR

califhuntn. I will PM you. I drew the A12 tag. Anyone got any good info for A12? Heading up for a few pre-scout trips in the next few weeks. My brother talked with the biologist and she says they are up there but on other side of 395.

Anyways, if anyone has any info, it would be much appreciated. Shoot em straight boys!!

MK and others, I've got X6B rifle. Any info would be great. Sorry to hijack. Thanks.

Very familiar with X6B...got some good info on A11 as well. Down around Antelope Lake, more so the Western End has produced some decent bucks. Also the hills along 395 on the south side are sure to produce.
*Ducknuts I will send you a PM. Myself & SoCal are headin up there in a couple weeks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom