AB 711 Lead Ban Bill

brownie

I heard some disturbing news the other day,from the Gun Owners of California, just wanted to know if anyone else has heard about this.Did you know, if 711 is passed that the future of hunting in California is doomed? If you think you'll just switch to all copper bullets, you might be in trouble. The feds have put all copper bullets on the armor piercing bullet list, and they are illegal. As of now they are not enforcing it in California, but wait till lead is banned, then they'll drop the hammer. Adios big game hunting in Cali. I'd like to hear some comments. If you think the anti's don't have a master plan to stop all hunting you are sadly mistaken.

Thanks

Brownie

yeah I heard that rumor going around to so its probably going to happen. And there will no more big game hunting with a gun archery only or run them down and the throat were screwed

Well if you haven't done so, now is the time to contact your legislature. And if you did, better get affiliated with Gun Owners of California, California Rifle and Pistol Association, or the NRA. All of these orgs can help us in the fight. If you hunt, you better stand up, other wise the antis will get their way.

Thanks

Brownie

I have been a NRA member for over 30 years. Due to the idiots in Sacramento trying to pass anti gun laws, I also became a member of the CA. Rifle and Pistol Assc. this year and will contribute funds to both.

RELH

A guest speaker at the Northern California Hunter Education Instructor's convention held in Susanville a couple years back informed us that there were plans to "introduce" condors to the Trinities, not re-introduce, introduce. The motive for this was so the lead ban could be expanded to the remainder of the state. He also stated he believed hunting in California would be completely outlawed within the next few years. Glad to be a former resident of the PRK. I feel for you guys, but the PRK is a loss and the ballet box will not fix it.

Norkal

"One can take my life but not my faith or my
confidence. I fear none and respect all."

The yurok tribe and possibly the karuk are pushing for condors in the klamath river basin from the coast up. Dont know mu h about it as every time i try to look into it my blood pressure goes up. Sure thing though if thetribes are behind it it will happen!

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

DJ, Hope all is well in Idaho. My old e-mail address got compromised. My new one is the same except it is @ yahoo.com. Shoot me a lil something so i can put you in my contacts.

Hunter

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom