Abolt Base/Ring Choices LH

ORsouthpaw

Now that I've got my LH A-bolt Medallion and have a relative setting me up with a scope (Leupold VXIII 3.5-10x40mm) I would like to ask what Bases/Rings would be best suited for set up on a .300 Win Mag. I have heard that 1pc mounts are better but I like the look of the 2pc setups. Also I'm not sure about the availibility of the 1pc designs for left handed applications on the A-bolt. Please let me know what you think might be a good choice for this application. Thanks

southpaw, go with the 2 piece. they're much friendlier when you're in a hurry and trying to reload. especially with you being wronghanded and all.(just jokin') really, i have a couple rifles with one piece set ups and it seeme like the extra metal above the action is always in the way when i need ammo in the gun fast.

Thanks RLH That was my thought as well regarding the one piece designs and the 2pc just looks better (to me anyway) The thing that I am most concerned with is the ability handle the Magnum power without movement. Oh! by the way I always thought that I was right handed and the rest of the world was wrong handed.lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom