About me, and what I do.

Y

Young_Buck15

LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-04 AT 10:15PM (MST)[p]Hi,
I am new to this board, and I learned of this site through realtree.com. I know alot of you probably don't like that site very much do to some conflicts. I hope you all don't see me as an outsider because I am a moderator over there.
My name is Kyle Lening. I am 17 and I live in Moss, Oklahoma. It's so small it isn't even a town. I am a junior n highschool, and I love to hunt whitetailed deer.
I have a huge desire to make a name for myself in the outdoor world, and I could use you alls help. I have created a website for young hunters. I ask for you to check it out, and even tell others about it. Especially youths. I have a message board on the site as well, if you might wanna sign up for it. Anyways, I just wanted to give you all a small background on me and what I am, or at least am trying to do. If you got any questions, lemme know. Heres the site addy : www.geocities.com/young_buck15
YB15

Ya, I am a kid, So what???????

Youngbuck15,
Welcome to MonsterMuleys. Good to see some new members joining our ranks, especially young hunters. I like your website. Looks like you've put some good time and effort into it. I like the idea behind having a youth hunting site as well.

I like your website, nicely done. You should also check in over at jesseshunting.com it's a great site, you'll love it. There's less arguing going on over there!

I went back and checked out your website..Good job!!. Just always make sure you respect the animals you decide to hunt...Do it right!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom