Absolutely DISGUSTING

Opened this up and thought someone had tried my turkey recipe.

Hope that if this guy is guilty and it sure the hell sounds like he is they make an example of him.

Serial poachers need to have their name publicized for all to see.

Fine em or shame em what ever it takes.

Am working on an avenue that we can all use to ensure that this piece of human s--- is made an example of if determined guilty of said charges...absolute MAXIMUM civil assessments per eligible animal in accordance with 2006 "Trophy Poaching" regulation, in addition to the generally harsh criminal penalties awarded serial offenders

We may not all agree on everything, but I certainly hope we all agree on this

Will keep you posted...

And after paying full max penalties,lets just chuck this scum off the Gorge bridge. Letting poachers get a pass on full restitution by G&F and those that know of poachers turning a blind eye is why scum like this think they can get away with it.

Let me share a story from winter before last (09) here in Taos.This bozo poached a huge buck in january That I had seen a number of times he was at least 225 gross. He sent a picture of the dead deer to his cousin ? who was a deputy in the sheriffs dept.The deputy refused to say who sent the pic because he was related.To this day nothing has been done to this piece of sheet.

So we need to make sure this new serial poacher gets the max sentence.They need to take his truck and all weapons and lock him up.Fines wont do any good as he has no money.

Here is the number for thr district attorney In Taos 575 758 8683
Can't find the # for Magistrate Judge Betty Martinez. He was going to be arained in her court.

If all of us refuse to let this get swept under the rug maybe it will send a mesage to these A-HOLES That they cant steal our wildlife.

Call the newspaper, the govener, the game commisheners, and whoever else you can think of

Thanks CC

There is alot of that going on in Taos. The my relative or friend that has "connections" with a law officer. I witnesed kind of one like that last december. I was called by a friend of mine whom is a game warden he told me that there was a buck hit by a car and if I wanted it to meet him there. So I rushed out to meet him. When I got there, there were four yes four county sheriffs there that had put the buck down dressed him and had him loaded in the truck all before I could get there. I tried to talk to the sheriff but he told me to contact the local warden but he had already made plans for the buck. Anyways I told my friend about it and he radioed in to see what the hell happended. Turns out that sheriff called the Warden for Taos not questa(becuase thats where the deer was hit) and the Taos warden gave it to some guy in Taos. Along with that disbatch was not notified of any of this. NONE! I am still pissed about this. I needed meet in my freezer. The local police departments are shady very F******* shady. Who knows if anything will be done.

Alotta hinky stuff goes on down here in Catron Co. too. Don't know how many times I've reported spotlighters here and the only place I see a warden is at the cafe...with the local LEO and Staties. But I'm sure I'll be stopped at a roadblock this year!

Spoke at length with two of the prosecutors at the DA's office whom related that they are well aware of the gravity of the case, and assured that they will push for max criminal assessments, including looking into any possible violation of the Lacey Act.

As far as Civil Restitution is concerned, anyone can send a short message to the Department or to the Commission, voicing their support for the pursuit of maximum penalty assessments for the loss of our public resources.

http://wildlife.state.nm.us/

Click on 'Send a Message to the Dept.' in the lefthand column of the homepage, or click on the Commission tab at the top of the screen to send a message to a Member that provides their contact information.

The Taos News should be covering the story in tomorrow's edition.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom