Account Charged for Hunting License

MoGreen

Since the other topic is now marred with fighting.....

Word around the campfire is if you drew elk you would have a license charge on your account. Most state 4/19.

I checked from last year (outfitter pool application) and I wad charged on 4/18/13 - 6 days before the draw date (4/24).

This year - nada.

Just seeing if any validity to it. Looks like I am in the Landowner Voucher Pool now. LOL.

What is your status?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-14 AT 10:37AM (MST)[p]My status is I am a NR who only applied for elk. My account shows a Game License and stamps purchased for $74 on 04/19.

I requested a refund of the license fee if unsuccessful.

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

>Yeah I am NR and I
>requested a refund. Does
>not look good for me
>but perhaps looking good for
>you Utah!

Man I hope so! I was lucky enough to draw an elk tag 2 years ago there and I hunted my guts out and came home empty handed with my tail between my legs.

I want another shot!

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

Go to "my purchases" section.

Under status of general lioense, mine is green and says sold effective 4/19.

My son has license purchased on 4/19 at bottom of the page - he drew elk or antelope.

That was not there on Friday. Mine shows nothing - at least he drew! I would rather hunt with him anyway.

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-14
>AT 10:37?AM (MST)

>
>My status is I am a
>NR who only applied for
>elk. My account shows a
>Game License and stamps purchased
>for $74 on 04/19.
>
>I requested a refund of the
>license fee if unsuccessful.
>
>"You sure you know how to
>skin grizz,
>pilgrim?"

Winner, ding ding! Looks like your taking a road trip!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom