Adware

H

huntsonora

Anybody know of a place to download free adware or spyware? My computer is so slow right now its not even funny and I have DSL service.

Drum

downloads.com On the right side of the page it has a section called more downloads and the bottom choice Spyware Center should have all you need Ad-aware and Zonealarm are pretty good I also use Historykill www.historykill.com along with Norton Internet Security I'm pretty much covered. Hope that helps.

AdAware is good. Here is a link. Download and run the free version from this link:

http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910.html?part=69274&subj=dlpage&tag=button

Mountain.gif

Hunt, your provider should have a version that you can download for free. My wife went through this a couple months ago. I spent hours working on her computer. You have to be careful of which ones you load. Some of them have their own spyware. So you think your cleaning up your computer and your doing just as much damage as before but have no idea. I run linux so I don't have to worry about all the virus's and pop-ups. Or as much.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom