Africa- first time

HornyMan

Since its the middle of the year and Im bored, and trying to figure out my next trip back I thought Id share some photos of my first trip to South Africa. Im not going to do a full write up, I did that on another site.

I hunted the Eastern Cape which really scratched my itch for glassing and western style of hunting.
kudu.jpg
Warthog.jpg

blesbok Joe.jpg
J Impala.jpg
Waterbuk 1.jpg
springbok.jpg
Red hartebeest Joe.jpg

Couple of my buddies animals.
Bushbuk.jpg
nyala.jpg
red hartebeest.jpg

I am at the 1 1/2 month count for my SA and moz trip. Been right at a year since last trip and I can not wait.

Some great pictures

I am at the 1 1/2 month count for my SA and moz trip. Been right at a year since last trip and I can not wait.

Some great pictures
Jealous!!!

All hunting is fun. I left thinking ya that was great, but now its almost become an obsession, damn near rivaling my obsession for elk.

I'm trying to figure out my next move / trip and how to pull it off and stay married.

Jealous!!!

All hunting is fun. I left thinking ya that was great, but now its almost become an obsession, damn near rivaling my obsession for elk.

I'm trying to figure out my next move / trip and how to pull it off and stay married.
I feel the same elk hunting and africa is all I need. Throw in a pronghorn ever few years. Lucky for me I am divorced so no staying married to worry about.

HornyMan, who did you hunt with?

My first trip was to the cape as well. Amazing trip.

billc, who are you hunting with in SA and Moz on your upcoming trip?

HornyMan, who did you hunt with?

My first trip was to the cape as well. Amazing trip.

billc, who are you hunting with in SA and Moz on your upcoming trip?
It is just a short 4 day hunt in SA for some colored impala. with beast and bird. He is a Ph friend who want on his own after my friend and who he worked for passed away a few years ago.

Then I am hunting coutda 9 with the duckworths mokore safaris

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom