Africa

CDub

Looking to book a hunt next year in Africa for plains game. Can anyone out there recommend a good outfitter?

I had the hunt of a lifetime last year with Gary Sparrow on the Eastern Cape of South Africa. I highly recomend him. I killed 8 excellent animals and had a blast with him and his wife everything promised but much more. He's not a large outfitter and wants to stay small. He will be your guide you will live in a wing of the ranch house. PM me for any info or e-mail me at [email protected]. Gary's web-site is www.africancapesafaris.com I'm the guy with the big Kudu and I think the Gemsbuck is still on the site.

Good Luck
Rick

What do you want to hunt?

I hunted with Samaria Safaris last fall, had a great hunt and took some great animals. Their located in the Limpopo province right along the monster kudu/bushbuck infested Limpopo river. They border a national park on one side of thier property and another national park on the Botswana side... The Tuli Block

I took 5 animals my wife took a nice blue wildebeest. We had a spectacular time, and I'm planning on going back next fall for one last hora before they close down. If you would like any more information shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'd be happy to fill ya in.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom