C

catmando

Damn, I'm a year older today and boy do I feel it!!!.. My house is still a ravaged mess, and the insurance company is on the top of my S-list.
All of you have a good day, and I'll see a few of you on the La Sals next weekend.

LAST EDITED ON May-03-03 AT 08:33PM (MST)[p]LOL !!! Listen buddy if you think you've got the market cornered on FARTING DUST !! Think AGAIN !

You aint the only one searching for the geritol and preperation H in the morning ! :)

See you on the mountain !

Oh.. and happy birthday ! LOL !

Steve Lithgow
http://www.waycoolkennels.com

Hell Cat, we should have sang nad had cake at the banquet.
I turn 30 this week. I just hope there are alot of lion trees between 30 and 40. I guess we'll see sooner than later.

KatManDooDoo,

It's like with them old hunting trucks, it's not so much the number of miles, it's the KIND of miles that really matter. Oh, maybe that will make you feel worse, with all them hard miles you have put on your old body. Maybe now that you're another year older, I might be able to keep up this weekend on the Bear hills.

Age is as much a state of mind as anything, which explains why I feel so darn old.

10r, when you are old enough to start lifting your leg, then you can talk to us old farts. You are still just a puppy. (Oh, I shouldn't have brought up the "P" word)

So Many Rig Dogs, so few Bears. KT

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom