CA mule deer 19 points

Pilgrim

Well, I'm back with the same dilemma. Last year I applied for M5 with 18 pts and thought it was a slam dunk. Apparently, someone jumped the line and I missed the cut. I am considering applying for X5b this year. The cost of a NR license and tag keeps increasing as does my age (70 next Oct.) Any input would be appreciated. Like many of you, I have grown weary of the point creep.

That is the unit I think I would apply for if I had your points. Being your a nr do you still apply for sheep ?

You were in a X5B draw pool with 18 points going in last year. You can't tell from the published statistics how many are with you, but it is a few years in so it can't be that big if the largest first year and next two pools have cleared. I would stick with it.

You were in a X5B draw pool with 18 points going in last year. You can't tell from the published statistics how many are with you, but it is a few years in so it can't be that big if the largest first year and next two pools have cleared. I would stick with it.
I have applied for M5 for the last 19 years. I am considering X5b this year to burn my points. the point creep game is getting old, and so am I.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom