Agents getting lawyers

RELH

Long Time Member
Looks like the hammer is about to fall on agents of the CIA and FBI as things may be going to Grand Jury hearings.

RELH

FBI misconduct is now criminal probe, sources say

Gregg Re By Gregg Re, Ed Henry | Fox News

John Yoo says John Durham and William Barr will run all leads to the ground

Former DOJ official John Yoo on expansion of the investigation into the origins of the Russia probe.

U.S. Attorney John Durham's ongoing probe into potential FBI and Justice Department misconduct has transitioned into a full-fledged criminal investigation, two sources familiar with the investigation told Fox News on Thursday night.

One source added that DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz's upcoming report on FBI surveillance abuses will shed light on why Durham's probe has become a criminal inquiry. Horowitz announced on Thursday his report would be available to the public soon, with "few" redactions.

The investigation's new status means Durham can subpoena witnesses, file charges, and impanel fact-finding grand juries.

Fox News reported on Tuesday that Durham's probe had expanded significantly based on new evidence uncovered during a recent trip to Rome with Attorney General Bill Barr.

Barr reportedly told embassy officials in Italy that he "needed a conference room to meet high-level Italian security agents where he could be sure no one was listening in."

the screaming has already started.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Barr is a bad man...a Trump toady....He's a liar....acting as Trump's personal lawyer..etc etc etc...

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

We all have known what happened.... The coup to take down Trump is getting exposed...Finally ! But the Demorat sheep like Flounder will just put their head in the sand and say Trump is weaponizing the DOJ to get revenge. Sad when they refuse to see the forest for the trees. The cabal is lawyering up so they know whats coming.
CC

Defense attorneys in D.C. are dancing with glee as they know they are going to get rich with new clients.

RELH

>I don't see a lot of
>smiles.....
>
Ha! Ha!
No smiles there but they are now trying to figure out how to spin It.

Sometimes I feel like I'm watching professional wrestling instead of the news. Hulk Hogan vs Macho Man Randy Savage....lol

Well it looks like Clapper will be the first one to sing like a canary looking for a deal after he gets arrested. He is already sitting up the stage to point the finger at Obama for ordering the intelligence investigation on Trump. How many others will follow Clapper's example.

RELH

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper revealed in an interview last week that if not for President Obama asking for an intelligence community assessment that "set off a whole sequence of events" we would not have the Mueller investigation. Clapper, a CNN contributor, said the effects of that intel assessment "are still unfolding today."

"One point I'd like to make, Anderson, that I don't think has come up very much before, and I'm alluding now to the President's criticism of President Obama for all that he did or didn't do before he left office with respect to the Russian meddling. If it weren't for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller's investigation," Clapper said Wednesday on CNN.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom