Aggravating to say the least

hoss

It super aggravating when all the talk is about new laws, lets take the trail cams...lets limit the guides....lets take long range guns, binos, and everyones archery sights....Hell get rid of rangefinders...etc...etc... Let be a bunch of liberals that attack the law abiding citizen who enjoys the outdoors...

THEN....In a small community in Central Utah...theres been a buck known by everyone that ends up getting shot by some punk in December or January..
Where is the outrage? What law we gonna make to stop this from happening? Oh wait...there already is one...
WHAT? NO GUIDE with spotters?
No long range gun?
No auction tag?
Word is he didnt have a rangerfinder?
But by hell he had Snapchat......to show off his ego..
I bet they get a slap on the hands...and thats all.

Lets see if all the drama queens on MM can agree on one thing? Is it wrong that this buck got poached? or is it some guides fault? Special interest fault? Maybe everyone can rally around each other and help eliminate some of the REAL major issues...

IMG_4652.jpg

These issues are not in the same universe, and it’s a waste of time and energy to try to link them together.

I hope they throw the book at the kid that poached the buck….

the other stuff is up for debate. Hunters have been self regulating since Theodore Roosevelt. It’s not new.

Tards can’t cry out of one side of their mouth about no big bucks, and then expect to have every advantage in the world…. And, get tags every year. Get over it, it’s a finite resource that deserves our respect and protection, because no other segment of society gives 2 sh!ts about them.

I get it, you need to vent.

But a *poacher*, and that's exactly what he is, has no relevancy to the discussion of laws that affect legal hunters.

Social media is a drug for a lot of folks.

The desire to be instafamous( snap famous) justifies everything.

I agree with you, we need to push penalties for poachers.

Have you emailed your reps?

Hey Hossy?

You Forget Or Did You Not Read All of HELL-F'N-RIGHT?

Now Granted!

Even HELL-F'N-RIGHT wouldn't Stop All The BS!

But By GAWD After a Few Examples a Few Of Them Would Change Their F'N Mind & Think Twice!

There Was A Bunch Of MM'ers that Did Not Like The Consequences of Poaching in HELL-F'N-RIGHT!

That Tell You Anything?

Hey Hossy?

You Forget Or Did You Not Read All of HELL-F'N-RIGHT?

Now Granted!

Even HELL-F'N-RIGHT wouldn't Stop All The BS!

But By GAWD After a Few Examples a Few Of Them Would Change Their F'N Mind & Think Twice!

There Was A Bunch Of MM'ers that Did Not Like The Consequences of Poaching in HELL-F'N-RIGHT!

That Tell You Anything?

It may shock you, but I didn't memorize it.

I've been busy getting told how social media ain't a big deal, no apparently it is a major motivator.

Can't wait for everyone favorite Texan to jump in and tell us "the facts"

This Is Right Out of HELL-RIGHT!

Poachers on the very first offense will be Fined 150,00.00,pay full replacement price of the Animal they Illegally took,All Hunting Gear/Vehicles Confiscated & Auctioned off with that Money going back to the DWR to Help Prosecute more Poachers & Fencing,Hunting Privileges Revoked forever in all 50 States with 2 Years of Free Meals down at the Local Jail Cell!

It may shock you, but I didn't memorize it.

I've been busy getting told how social media ain't a big deal, no apparently it is a major motivator.

Can't wait for everyone favorite Texan to jump in and tell us "the facts"
Yeah.... because nobody poached before social media. ?

If anything social media is the gift that keeps on giving to the game wardens. I guarantee it's caught a hell of a lot of people that would have gotten away otherwise.

Talk about social media!!!!
Look at this place. There are a lot of people who post thousands of post a year, complain about everything, blame everyone else, give everyone crap, yet never post their success photos or stories. They also never give anyone help.
There’s a lot of helpful good people on this site, the others provide good entertainment when bored waiting for draws and hunts.

Thanks for all your input. It’s just frustrating in this cancel culture of jealousy and banning everything. Then some chickenshit poachers come to fruition. We all have a common passion and I appreciate everyone’s opinions and concerns.

If anything social media is the gift that keeps on giving to the game wardens. I guarantee it's caught a hell of a lot of people that would have gotten away otherwise.

I agree.

Whatever would possess a dude to post illegal **** on the internet? Likes?

Thanks for all your input. It’s just frustrating in this cancel culture of jealousy and banning everything. Then some chickenshit poachers come to fruition. We all have a common passion and I appreciate everyone’s opinions and concerns.

Sad thing is in most cases, poachers get a slap on the wrist. Especially a punk like this

Public shaming is about all we have

There’s an active investigation into a member here who posted a deer pic just a couple weeks ago. You’re right.

Hoss is well…wrong like always. He’s worse than grumpy cat

There’s an active investigation into a member here who posted a deer pic just a couple weeks ago. You’re right.

Hoss is well…wrong like always. He’s worse than grumpy cat

That's the one your using to prove me wrong?

You can't buy a sheep hunt for $8500. And drawing one takes way longer than 5 years.

Nice work?

That's the one your using to prove me wrong?

You can't buy a sheep hunt for $8500. And drawing one takes way longer than 5 years.

Nice work?
There are still OTC sheep hunts silly. So again you’re wrong. Here’s my shocked face: ?

It super aggravating when all the talk is about new laws, lets take the trail cams...lets limit the guides....lets take long range guns, binos, and everyones archery sights....Hell get rid of rangefinders...etc...etc... Let be a bunch of liberals that attack the law abiding citizen who enjoys the outdoors...

THEN....In a small community in Central Utah...theres been a buck known by everyone that ends up getting shot by some punk in December or January..
Where is the outrage? What law we gonna make to stop this from happening? Oh wait...there already is one...
WHAT? NO GUIDE with spotters?
No long range gun?
No auction tag?
Word is he didnt have a rangerfinder?
But by hell he had Snapchat......to show off his ego..
I bet they get a slap on the hands...and thats all.

Lets see if all the drama queens on MM can agree on one thing? Is it wrong that this buck got poached? or is it some guides fault? Special interest fault? Maybe everyone can rally around each other and help eliminate some of the REAL major issues...

View attachment 69752
How many drinks did you have before posting this?

Most every male is a knucklehead until they hit 25 (when you supervise them, you'll understand). The kid in the pic looks to be just that, a kid.

So Niller?

In Your Eyes, Some Poaching is OK?

As In:

He's Just a Kid?

He Needed That BRAGGIN Picture for Social Media?

Maybe He Needed The Meat?

Or What's Your Take?

I’d like to know more details about this situation before I get outraged.

Give us more details.

Without anyone willing to give details, here’s what im seeing, just from the photo. I see ZERO blood on the snow. Animals wounded leave a LOT of visible blood on the snow (for those of you who have never hunted, just like to talk about it). There’s also no blood to be seen on the deer. Is it possible the buck was hit by a car and the kids stopped to take a picture with it? And that’s all? And someone saw a picture and immediately assumed the worst?

No, that would never happen on here ?

So Niller?

In Your Eyes, Some Poaching is OK?

As In:

He's Just a Kid?

He Needed That BRAGGIN Picture for Social Media?

Maybe He Needed The Meat?

Or What's Your Take?

I don’t recall EVER saying that some poaching is okay, and I certainly didn’t say it in this thread. I asked for details, nothing more.

The OP in this says some punk kid killed a known deer in December or January, and has a pic that to me actually looks like a bad photoshop job. It could be a real picture, just taken by a person I’d never want holding a camera for a fish I caught. It could be a poached deer in December or January. It could be a punk kid.

Or it could not. I’m just looking for a bit more details before I rev up the outrage. Nothing more, nothing less here bessy.

But no poaching is okay in my book. There is certainly a spectrum of wrong, but it is all bad. Just to make my position clear.

You guys are becoming a joke... While you are all arguing and beating each other up Fish and Game is drinking coffee reading the posts and laughing! They love that the focus isn't on them and their responsibility to produce more wildlife. Limit this... limit that... fight amongst ourselves. Perfect. Job well done boys.

You guys are becoming a joke... While you are all arguing and beating each other up Fish and Game is drinking coffee reading the posts and laughing! They love that the focus isn't on them and their responsibility to produce more wildlife. Limit this... limit that... fight amongst ourselves. Perfect. Job well done boys.

You want to know what is a joke? You don't even know what the division is called! If you're going to come hard at folks, you should at least know what the division is called. Just sayin...

Geez niller! We can't call them F&G any more? WTH?

"Division of Wildlife Resources employees" now?

You much be way younger than I thought you were.

Zeke

You can call them anything you want. My issue was the strong statement coming at people calling them a joke and then not even knowing what the division is called. Seems ignorant to me, but what do I know?

As I read the article, I found myself wondering if he made a mistake that any hunter out there could have/would have made without some sort of app like Basemap or OnX... But that "cutline" through the forest looks pretty darn obvious as the border to me... He should have been more careful, and once he realized his mistake, he should have fessed up immediately.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom