Ahead of schedule?

The drawing will be here soon enough then the lucky few can start the next phase of hunting...e-scouting, packing of gear, exercise, re-packing of gear, shooting rifles, re-packing of gear, e-scouting, re-packing of gear, e-scouting, re-packing of gear, e-scouting, exercise, re-packing of gear, e-scouting, shooting your rifle, re-packing of gear, e-scouting, scouting trip to the mountains, re-packing of gear, e-scouting, re-packing of gear, e-scouting and finally departure day... ;)

Arrive at destination, lay out gear and re-pack.

Patience you must have.jpg

The drawing will be here soon enough then the lucky few can start the next phase of hunting...e-scouting, packing of gear, exercise, re-packing of gear, shooting rifles, re-packing of gear, e-scouting, re-packing of gear, e-scouting, re-packing of gear, e-scouting, exercise, re-packing of gear, e-scouting, shooting your rifle, re-packing of gear, e-scouting, scouting trip to the mountains, re-packing of gear, e-scouting, re-packing of gear, e-scouting and finally departure day... ;)

View attachment 107691
Spot on

View attachment 107691

patience-you-must-have-jpg.jpg

Impatience leads to greed, greed leads to fear, fear leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering...

Now read that again, this time don't use your Yoda voice :ROFLMAO:

We didn't even put in. Could care less anymore. Ya'lls odds went up ever so slightly with 2 fewer applicants.

Good luck all.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”​

Man, I hope it's the 19th.... but with NMDGF giving something then taking it away (ML scopes) they will probably wait till the 26th now or even delay the results like they did the draw! ?

Pretty bad when my luck has been so horrible for eleven years I really no longer get excited nor care about the results. I already know I’m getting another 6 reds. No suspense despite low tier picks.

Patience gents. By this time next week we'll see a dozen threads that read...;)

So I drew unit "x" and have no knowledge of the unit, didn't even research it before I applied. Not wanting your honey hole's but some help would be appreciated.
? FACT!

Well JB , yes , He controls all things.....However the rain falls on the just as well as the un-just. Just simply praying for His blessings.

I know a guy personally who's wife had ups and downs with health issues for a number of years and she finally succumbed to complications with bone cancer. He wasn't planning on applying that year because of the health issues (she passed away 2 weeks before the application deadline in March).

After the "dust settled", he puts in and draws a RM Bighorn tag the first time after never applying for it in the past. Usually only applied for elk, deer, etc. Didn't draw anything else.

So, you never know...

I know a guy personally who's wife had ups and downs with health issues for a number of years and she finally succumbed to complications with bone cancer. He wasn't planning on applying that year because of the health issues (she passed away 2 weeks before the application deadline in March).

After the "dust settled", he puts in and draws a RM Bighorn tag the first time after never applying for it in the past. Usually only applied for elk, deer, etc. Didn't draw anything else.

So, you never know...
Sorry to hear that

Pretty sure draw has been run. 1 week for audit puposes, results should post 19th.
Agreed.

After looking again from last years posts, they are right on schedule. Delete app link gone on Friday on/after Harvest Results deadline, OIL status and Harvest report goes down on the next Monday/Tuesday, Rio makes a post on Wednesday 1 week before results come out, E-Tags come on Tuesday night, results posted Wednesday morning.

Agreed.

After looking again from last years posts, they are right on schedule. Delete app link gone on Friday on/after Harvest Results deadline, OIL status and Harvest report goes down on the next Monday/Tuesday, Rio makes a post on Wednesday 1 week before results come out, E-Tags come on Tuesday night, results posted Wednesday morning.
It is exactly on schedule for Wednesday.

Do you mean the 18th?
This is my first attempt to draw anything, and I'm a little lost. Should I look for an email, or just keep checking my application status online?
Red or Green?
Just keep pointlessly refreshing this NM forum. Instantaneous flag to bang, when the results are posted there’s a flurry of activity here.

Do you mean the 18th?
This is my first attempt to draw anything, and I'm a little lost. Should I look for an email, or just keep checking my application status online?
Red or Green?
We're all just stirring the pot here So being your a first timer they say the results will be out on the 26 proclamation , So in the past years the results tend to come out a week early .There's little things that happen during the applications process the lead us to believe including myself we might get them sooner so there you go hahahahahah So you can take that for what is worth . Good Luck !!!

Wed, 4/19, probably 10am mountain time on the website.

Night of Tues, 4/18 on the e-tag app still? (if applicable)

Sounds like one can just cut through all the noise (delete app link, OIL status, harvest reports) and just watch for the insider post.

My CC refund was the very next day last year.

As a non resident and applying for over 15 years I’ve never seen a refund in a couple days. Usually 3-4 week turn around. What’s real nice is no refund ?
Same card all those years? NR here and applying for almost same amount of years. Never had it take more than 4 days for full refund. Always on my Southwest Airlines Visa.

I’ve never worried really worried about Idaho is about the same turn around time also. As long as I get a refund or a tag I’m happy

Only thing off is RIO hasn't been here to bless us with his "i'm leaving turkey hunting, see you all in 2 weeks blessing."

Gotta ask the obvious question….if you really don’t care and didn’t even apply because you’re outta here and not coming back……then why are you still posting here? Seriously??
Was it really to inform everyone of our resident odds increase?
It’s called Virtue Signalling

Congrats on your win with "sticky tags".

If only NM residents would apply the "sticky tag" pressure to your landowner tag and outfitter tag problem. You could fix bigger problems than the tag material.

You could get full 90% of tags, not 84%. And you wouldn't be bleeding so many tags to landowners before the 90% is applied.

If only NM residents would apply the "sticky tag" pressure to your landowner tag and outfitter tag problem. You could fix bigger problems than the tag material.

You could get full 90% of tags, not 84%. And you wouldn't be bleeding so many tags to landowners before the 90% is applied.
Couldn't agree more.

It’s never going to happen ! Been advocating for this for years along with tons of others.

????? the only language those with the power to change things know!

So are you saying the res and non-res will get these "extra" tags for use on public lands or are you saying that getting the tags should give res and non-res access to private lands?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom